Monday, October 28, 2013

shenannies

I know I always say I hate Mondays,  but i really hate this one. I had a three day weekend (because we had conferences last week mon-thurs. aka 12+ hour days) so we got friday off. It was a wonderful 3-day weekend & I cannot believe its over.

anywhoos linking up with Miss Thang!


Friday
{one} down the strip in Branson
{two} my ootd
{three} pumpkin coffee for the road 

Saturday

{one} D & I at the corn maze 
{two} Jen's delish chili 
{three} wine for the road
{four} Jen & I at the corn maze 

Sunday 
{one} Sunday selfie running errands
{two} watching the Cheif's game eating half priced wing
{three} afternoon out at D's parents house #gorgeous
{four} watching the cards game ( I don't even want to talk about what happened...)


How was your weekend??
Ps I know I am in a bit of a blogging slump... aka only posting three times last week, but I am gonna try & pick it up!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! I want to go to a corn maze! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkin coffee.. but then again who doesn't lol It looks like you had a great weekend, but I wish the weekends didn't fly by so fast. Monday's are not my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine for the road = LOVE

    So jealous of your 3 day weekend, I haven't had one since Labor Day and it's starting to hurt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. again you two are just too too cute!! yay for three day weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that is my most favorite picture of you and D yet! Love it! Those wings look so damn good, I may have to indulge this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)