Tuesday, October 29, 2013

No, but really?

No, but really??

...Chris Brown beat someone ELSE up & got off AGAIN??

...I made flounder & it actually turned out delicious



...I am tracking/planning my workouts & got the best one I have had yesterday

...I haven't shaved my legs in almost a week #poorD



...I have watched the 'Catching Fire' Trailer at least 5 times

... I have addicted to Seinfeld, again. (don't worry, i am still obsessed with 'Cops' but TrueTV hasn't been playing it. assholes.)

...I have already started Christmas shopping #winning

...yahoo mail changed & i am too dumb to figure out my inbox... anyone?



happy tuesday!



 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

7 comments:

  1. OMG I hate shaving my legs. I couldn't even tell you the last time I shaved. #singlelife hahahaha

    I started Christmas shopping, too!

    That food looks delish! I hope you make good stuff like that when I come visit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even get me started on Chris Brown...

    But my fav part of all of this was #poorD CLASSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm I say we participate in No Shave November. I literally refuse when right after I shave it just comes back because it's just so GD cold. P.S lots of vodka last night haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl my poor legs haven't seen a razor in a hot minute! Its terrible once it gets colder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I can't even with Chris Brown. Your flounder looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm exciting for Catching Fire! It comes out 2 days after my birthday so I'm absolutely allowed to make John take me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I have Christmas shopping!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)