Thursday, October 10, 2013

New Apartment Tour {Bedroom}

Good Morning Dolls!

Thank goodness it is thursday!! I am so ready for the weekend! I cannot wait to see my family & take D home to see STL :)

ALRIGHTY so my apartment is finally coming together and I am so excited to share it with you! I figured I would do it room by room since a) not everything in every room is done & b) i don't want to overload with pictures.

So anywhoos I thought i'd start out with my bedroom. i still want to find a few more things for the walls etc but overall I love it.
View from my door. My new duvet cover from Marshalls. The pattern looks a bit brown but it's actually a metallic silver.
From the foot of my bed.

Dresser
The 'cupboard' next to my bed. I scored this nugget at a garage sale for 8 bucks & then painted it.
Corner my by closet. D is building me a frame a la here bc my mirror broke in the move.
I just started this picture collage on my wall and I want to add a few more pieces to it.

Well there ya have it! Like I said I still want to add a few things but I don't wanna just buy something to buy it. I want it to be a special something that i love.


What do ya think??
Happy Thursday loves!





9 comments:

  1. loves it. i have had my house for 2 years and haven't aired it on the blog yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that comforter! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the duvet cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks cute! great start and cannot wait to see the rest of the place :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love it! I need new bedding so badly and never thought to check Marshall's! That duvet cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A-DORABLE! :) love the comforter! I need a new one for my bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, especially the table you scored for $8... love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love it! Love the table, too! Do you have a 1 or a 2 bedroom?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)