Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I've got Sunshine

GOOD MORNING!
 So glad it's tuesday which means only four more days til the weekend! Hallelujah! My friend Megan is coming to town this weekend & I cannot wait for all the festivities!


&&&& uh is it really October? Its gonna be Christmas before we know it!

So anywhoos a very lovely lady named Nina nominated me for The Sunshine award. Its very similar to the Liebster Award but just a bit different.---
Acknowledge the nominating blogger
Share 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you
List 11 bloggers that deserve the recognition and love
Post 11 questions for the nominated bloggers to answer. They cannot nominate the blogger who nominated them'




Now i don't feel like I have that many 'random' things about me, so instead of trying for hours to come up with another list, click on over to the liebster award & read those random factoids...if you are interested.

BUTTTT these are the questions Nina asked me--



1) What is the one thing you always stock your refrigerator with? Apples, greek yogurt, baby carrots
2) Finish the sentence: When I go to bed, I make sure my phone is . . .  plugged in & alarm turned on
3) Where was the last place you vacationed? Vacationed...i guess KC this summer when D and I went to the family reunion
4) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Teleport. I HATE driving three hours to see my family.
5) What made you start blogging? I loved reading my friend Katie's blog and so i started my own and i started loving it more and more...
6) All the fine print aside, what is your number one dream job? Honestly, probably to be a trophy wife. Selfish? Lazy? uh no...we all like to relax. I am not even sorry. BUT if i had TO work being a teacher obvi. I am in love with it.
7) If you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would it be and to where? Oh gosh...I can only pick one??? I am going to go with Luke Bryan and we would definitely go to the zoo & then have a picnic.
8) What was your favorite childhood movie? Little Mermaid
9) Who has most influenced you to become the person you are today? My mother.
10) What is the one thing you absolutely cannot live without? My phone
11) Do you have any guilty pleasures? uh...le duh. Reality TV, Harry Potter, chocolate.
Now onto the ladies I want to nominate

&& onto the questions

1. Sweet or Salty?
2.What was your favorite childhood book?
3. Who is your biggest celeb girl crush
4.What is you least favorite thing about the blog world?
5. Would you rather shave your head or not be allowed to shave your legs for a year & why?
6. How do you deal with stress?
7. What is the first thing you do when you get home from work?
8. What is your all-time favorite meal?
9. What is your favorite article of clothing?
10. What is your favorite store to shop at?
11. What is the last thing you do before you go to bed at night?


Happy Tuesday!

 



 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Luke Bryan.. YES PLEASE! It'd be hard one for me between him and Mr. Channing Tatum..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! I'm going to do this on my blog next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually say stay at home mom but trophy wife just sounds better. Thanks for the nomination, I love filling out questionnaires :) 3.5 days until the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I wanna be a trophy wife too! I would love to just be pretty all day, cook, clean have cocktails at noon with friends. That would be the life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate and reality TV? My guilty pleasures too. Also, sunshine in my soul is an amazing song. Loooooove it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)