Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Currently

GOOD MORNING DOLLS :)


Ahh what a beautiful morning it is! Fall has been all around me and I am totally obsessed!! I cannot get enough of my windows down, scarves and candles burning!! MMMMM!

So today I bringing you another installment of 'Currently...' Since i know you are just all dying to know what I am Currently doing-


CURRENTLY-

Drinking... the sweet tea from school. The ladies in the cafeteria have been making huge jugs of sweet tea for us FO FREE!! I am trying to get a cup three times a week, but it is just so DANG GOOD!!

Watching... CARDINAL POST SEASON! #GOBIRDS #REDOCTOBER



Eating... a lot of brown rice. i have it three times in one week. HOWEVER, I think soon I am going to be snacking on these pumpkin cookies that i wanna try out!

Wanting... to finish putting up all my fall decorations! I will show you guys soooooon :)

Hoping... you like my new apartment. I will be showing a few rooms TOMORROW!!

Excited for... bring D home to STL this weekend!! He has never been home with me! I cannot wait to do all STL things with him EEEEK!!



Frustrated with... my kiddos' figurative language test scores. UGH! I thought everything was going so GREAT, but...nope!! So many of my kids failed, so now I have to go back & re-teach it all.

Annoyed with... EFFING CANDY CRUSH! I have been stuck on the same level for over a week. Why am i such a moron & cannot figure it out.

Thinking...I need to buy some more fall items. These are a few I like--

 Long Cardis
 Oversized sweaters with skinny jeans & boots

UH LOVE IT ALL. Patterned tights, 3/4 dresses, and bulky sweaters :)




Well there ya have it folks. What are your currents?

Happy Wednesday!


 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I looooove those fall outfits! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a long cargidan! they have some at target right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have time to meet up with me this weekend! I want to meet D and obvs see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see pics of the new place :)

    Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy Crush drives me crazy I've been stuck for like a week too but hey guess who is still playing... this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey we should go shopping :) Hope things go better with the kiddos this time around!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)