Friday, October 4, 2013

5 ON FRIDAY!

Can i get an AMEN!!! It is finally friday and i could not have gotten here any quicker!!!



I cannot wait to get outta work at 3:10 and head home to get the festivities started. We are grilling out & heading of course to our fave bar tonight!! GET.ME.THERE.NOW.

anywhoos I am linking up the very first time with 5 ON Friday!

{1.} #REDOCTOBER The cards are killing it already in the post-season!! They beat the pirates last night..actually let's be honest they dominated last night against the pirates

#gocards

{2}I have all my lessons done for next week! Not all my copies made, BUT all lessons are planned!! Now just to finish up copies etc today!

{3}It's finally starting to feel a bit like fall. The mornings are crisp and i love. It is suppose to be low 70's and high 60's over the weekend!! eeeek :)


{4} I know it has been out for a while but i LOVE this song

{5}Chocolate. Le duh, I have eaten way too much of it the last two days. Dark Chocolate is my friend.


Happy Friday muffins!
See ya on Monday!

PS if you wanna follow along for the festivities this weekend follow me on IG @sarah71389
 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I love that Chris Young song too! It's so fun! Have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that Chris Young song so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a fun night planned! I wanna come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY FRIDAY! I am thirsty and ready to quench that right now! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ignoring #1. Nope. Not happening. Can't see it.
    Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy FRIDAY! I am ready for the weekend. And, dark chocolate is the best!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)