Wednesday, September 18, 2013

yesterday was not a great day

I was at school for 12 hours plus i had a meeting in the middle of the day, which meant a sub.

The kids were not good for the sub. The meeting stressed me out, it was just all...bad. To top it all off it was mine and D's 6 month aniversary (how lame does that sound?---6 months) haha i feel like its high school, but whatever--- and i didn't get to his place til 7:45 which meant barely any time together. I know #sappy


So today as i am trying to relax and keep my patience I searched for some quotes via pinterest to help remind, that life is beautiful and i am way to blessed to stress over minor things--






And just for kicks... :)
 Here is to a fresh start today.
& remembering how in love my kiddos i am.

All can be found via my boards on pinterest.

Happy Hump Day!


 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Yay for 6 months!!! I heart you! Today will be better. It's that much closer to the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we all had to start somewhere! Happy 6 months to you and your D. Sorry you had a bad day yesterday but I love that you are doing your best to keep a positive attitude! All are really great quotes but my favorites are the first and second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl- I had horrible day yesterday too! I love the life is pretty amazing quote...it's a good one to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all in on the Pythons idea! :) Sorry you had a stressful today love! hopefully today is better! Love that when you stop and look around quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Hoping for a better day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hang in there chicky!!!! All the good days make up for the few bad ones!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)