Tuesday, September 3, 2013

weekend shenans

GOOOOD MORNING!

I am so NOT ready to be back at school. I am so excited to see me kiddos, but my bed was WAY too warm this morning and I was draggin. I am officially making myself hit the gym today. I need to get back to running. I ate like crap this weekend & I am feeling it. I have felt like a bum for too long and so many people are making such strides coughSAMI&MARCYcough and i am just plain ole jealous, when WTF sarah....you can do it too. Stop being a bum & get fit. I need to STOP the excuses...now.
Plus D has been working out like a fiend and i don't want hit to have a fat girlfriend.

anyways----

So I am a total idiot and with school being so cray I have lost my brain & forgot to do Sami's link up with my weekend post. DERRRR. Sorry my love How could i forget?? i suck. and anywhoooos--
Friday- (L-clockwise) Was a just a regular school day. I got my character ed tshirt in and it was jean day. Then I made my first meatloaf for D & I. Then it was just a night on the couch relaxing into our three day weekend.



Saturday- was quite the productive day. We got up & movin and headed up to school. D is such a doll and will do whatever he can to help. He  put together this big boggle game (i forgot to a get a picture--bad blogger.) while i worked on lessons. We got coke  cherry slushies, tried a new restaurant in the town where I teach & then headed home for naps. After a glorious 2 hour nap we got ready for date night :)

Sunday was filled with laziness then a BBQ at our friend's house. There was A LOT of wine & beers. I got to see my friend Jen in her wedding dress for the first time & OH MY GOSH, it makes me even more excited for their wedding :) D ended up going froggin' so couched the rest of the night in, catching up on blogs & watching golden girls.


Monday- we got moving pretty early. Ran a few errands then headed out to d's parents' house. The boys have been froggin a lot and had about six pounds of frog legs so they had a bug frog leg fry. I was very skeptical at first, but they were actually really good. The boys shot their bows and the ladies just sat outside & gabbed in the gorgeous weather!  


&now it's Tuesday and I am at work. Womp womp!
oh do you follow me on instagram?? No?? go ahead then @sarah71389

Linking up with my girl Sami

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the gym, I gotta stop putting it off and JUST DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not ready to be back at work today!
    You and D are TOOOO stinkin' cute! Does he have any single friends? bahahahaha.
    I need to come visit SOON! I miss you so much!
    Frog legs are good, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to just get to the gym..I go past and it and I am just like not looking not looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been putting off the gym for a while now. Need to stop. I went almost a whole going and then I stopped. Lol But I gotta back on that.

    mmmmm bud light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. told you they were good! ha. too funny.

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a little harder to stay dedicated to the gym when you're as busy as you've been but now that you're getting all settled in, go for it! You know I'm always here to give you an extra push if you need it :) Glad you had a great weekend, let's hope this 4 day week goes by fast.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)