Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This 90 degree weather can go anytime

Good Morning Lovlies!!

Well we made it through Monday! Thank goodness.The kiddos were wild, but i am so in love with them...i will let it slide. This time ;)


So anyways, it is suppose to be in the 90s all effing week!!! BOOOOOOOO!


I am boycotting that shit. But moving on, i noticed this list from Sunday Social link up, and of course I didn't see it til yesterday, thus i am not linking up. BUT it is all about fall & i am so ready for it that i can barely stand it. I cannot wait til i finally move & then I can put up my fall decorations!! EEEEK :)


1. What is your favorite fall activity?

I have to pick one? yeah, right! I love pumpkin carving, apple picking, playing outside while all bundled up, bonfires & drinking hot cider.



2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?

I did a lot more last year, than i have a feeling i will this year. BUTTT I am planning on watching a lot of Bronco games & even though they usually are not that great, STL Rams.




3. What is something fun about fall in your area?

OOOOh well There is a lot of tree covered land so watching the leaves change is just gorgeous. Also, Apple Butter Makin' Days is a HUGE thing in a town near Springfield. Then of course the pumpkin patches.


4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?

Boots & Scarves


5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?

Definitely Halloween, Making chili with D & the two people who set D & I up are getting hitched!! WAHOOO :)


6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?

Thanksgiving. Comfort foods & pie, le duh.

I die over this table scape


So are you ready for Autumn or what??


 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

10 comments:

  1. BOOTS and chunky sweaters are what i'm excited about...oh, and pumpkin everything!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it girl! SOOOO excited for Hot Apple Cider! Yum! My Favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for Fall weather. I am soooo over this heat! Ugh!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pumpkin carving!

    But embrace the warm weather while you can, before you know it you'll be too cold :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you, lady! I'm SO READY for fall! Sweaters, boots, scarves! YAY! I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's raining and cooling down so I'm hoping that means it's cooling down for good down here! *Fingers crossed* Boots & scarves, I am so ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you on this weather thing...fall can come any time now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO READY for fall! And ready to wave asta la bye bye to all this ninety degree weather! :)
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just don't understand how we didn't have this weather AT ALL in August, and here it is in September (after Labor Day so the pool is already closed) and it's almost 100 degrees? Whaaaa? WHY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree about this weather. I want fall and apple picking and football and sweaters.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)