Friday, September 6, 2013

Summer into Fall {FRIDAY!!}

WE MADE IT!!!!



Thank the lord it is FRIDAY LOVERS!!! I am so glad it is here. I stayed late last night at school & got almost everything done for next week so i dont have to come in this weekend & work on stuff! WAHOOOO :)

Anyways I am linking up with Friday Fancies this week. I haven't linked up in a while, but I LOVE this weeks theme--

Summer into Fall. Basically you take a summer item and turn into something you can wear for the fall.





Summer to fall FF



I chose a summer dress. I picked a pattern-less dress because I think those are easier to transition. TO make it fall appropriate i added a few, IMO, BAD ASS touches. I added a leather jacket because as you know from my fall lusts, i am leather jacket obsessed. I also added rights & black booties. I love black booties & tights in the fall, they are so chic. I also added a few gold accessories i just like gold in the fall and winter months.


What are your pics for summer items into fall?


have a fab weekend babes! See ya Monday!!

 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE love LOVE that Friday picture. Friday's have never felt so great as they do when school is in session. Happy Friday love bug!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)