Monday, September 9, 2013

Shenans

Oh hey Monday, nice to see ya.
oh wait...

Well Monday is here again and I am not diggin it. Let's rewind to Friday night & re do this weekend, because lemme tell ya it was a good one!

Friday after school D & I ran a few errands then headed to dinner. After Dinner we went out for my friend Leree's birthday. We headed downtown to meet up with everyone. We only went to two place but had a great time.



Saturday D was up & at 'em to go to this bow/rifle shooting thing about 30 minutes outside springfield. I headed out to watch some of my boys play in a 3rd grade football game! It was so fun :) I met up with another teacher and watched our boys play. They lost, but did pretty good! I met up with D & his family for lunch. Saturday night D & I met up with lindsey at Bugsys to have a few brews & watch karaoke. Le duh.



Sunday was the laziest day of the year. D and I didn't get up til 10:30!!!! WHAT THE EFF? It was glorious. Then we spent the day watching Prison Break & the cards game.  I cannot get enough, wentworth miller... get on me.  Too bad we are both batting of the same team. We should have watched football, but we are obsessed. I worked on lessons too.




& now I have 5 whole days until the next weekend.
Happy Monday Babes!

oh btw..didya know i have instagram & you can follow along in the fun @sarah71389

OH & go check out Sami who is hosting the lovely shenanigans link up



 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend and I love the pics of you and D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meh monday! I dread them! You are adorable! looks like a fun weekend dear! have a GREAT week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun weekend, lazy Sunday's are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! Love your headband :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)