Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Random Wednesday...more hodge podge

Another random post? Buckle up kitties because i am sure this is going be all over the place.

FIRST OFF OHHHH HAPPPPPPY DAY!! If you don't follow me on twitter (@LittleRed809--- shamless plug) then you might not know how happy my mornings started. ALEXIS IS OFF REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY!!!! Hallelujah!! We all know i cannot stand the bish. see ya never. 



in other news gretchen is off too. I don't know how i feel about it. She was boring this last season, so i am kinda ehhh about it all. Also, do we know if it was a firing or a leaving? Let me know the deets.

Packing is going...my walls are empty and the kitchen is getting cleaned out. So much shit. GAH, BUTTTT only two more days of work! Thank the lord, this has been a hard week. again. I just need to relax and remember this is my first year teaching. #breathe.

i did get this yesterday, #findthegood.

D had stuff to do last night so it was just me last night! I got to make eggplant since D hates it.

Grilled Chicken & skinny eggplant parm (no breading, just EVOO, sauce and a bit of skim cheese)
YUMM :)

 I CANNOT wait to move mostly because a) this bish is getting a dishwasher &&& b) I can up my fall decorations!! Don't worry for all you ladies that care, i will have a apartment tour up sometime next week :)

Of course we all know I am a pinterest addict, but here are a few things that i like that i ACTUALLY think i can do--






We shall see--- I am so excited for this next exciting chapter!
Also if anyone is interested in swapping buttons lemme know. I am broke teacher who likes to spend my monies on clothes and kids books so i am not paying for advertizing currently, but i'd love to swap.


Linking up here
 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

9 comments:

  1. I'm excited for your move and apartment tour! I can't wait to come see youuuuu!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love those old frames with pictures hung in them- I have been wanting to make one for so long and have yet to get around to it! Good luck with the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving is always such a pain, but in the end it's exciting to get into a new place and make it your own! that food looks DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it confirmed that Alexis and Gretchen are off RHOC? I've been hearing the rumors this past week, but wasn't sure if they were true. Now the heavens will open up and the hallelujah chorus will be sung if Melissa Whorga and her roiding husband are fired off RHONJ. That's when we'll all say "Thank you Jesus!"

    Can't wait for the new apartment tour, and all your fall decor :)

    P.S. I love eggplant too, but H hates it so I never get to enjoy it either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard on the radio yesterday that Alexis and Gretchen both thought their "storylines had come to an end"...but they could just be saying that. Who knows! I thought for sure Bravo would jump at the chance to do a Gretchen/Slade wedding special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for moving! It's a pain, but it'll be so nice when you're in your new place. Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd swap exceptttttttttt I already gotchu girl. :) Thank GOD Alexis is gone! #peaceoutgirlscout Love the sweet note from your student, I bet that felt awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Em mothaEffin Gee! Are you serious about Alexis and Gretchen?! I gotta go read about all this ASAP!
    Idk how I feel about that...lol I don't like change, dang it.
    Can't wait to see the new place & all your Pinspired decorations ;)
    OH & yep, I'm about to jack your button. Feel free to steal mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for moving! I'd love to swap. :) I need to make a smaller one.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)