Thursday, September 5, 2013

Overheard

Uh how did thursday get here so fast?




but really! Is tomorrow Friday? Uhh yeah i will take that. Also from now on Fridays are half days. Well for the kiddos, i am stilll required to be there until four pm. BUT we get this time to collaborate with other teachers. It is going to be nice to work together and just make our lessons that much stronger.

So speaking of my darlings here are a few things I have overheard or have been said to me so far this year---

"have you seen these babies?" then the kid proceeds to points to his 'muscly bicep'

"I really need a one of those click click pens" as in not a pen with a cap, but the kind you click the end for the tip to come down.

Quacking, yes I have a child that quacks.



"I think it would be really cool if there was a line" The kids were not going to the candy box in a line & someone said that...what third grader says that HAHA :) #precious

"Yeah those girls were jumping really high, they were even shorter than YOU!" uhhhh thanks, i know i am short!!

"you aren't married & have no kids?....don't you wanna be married??" FML. Yep this happened.





oh the things kids say
 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Hahah....I call those pens clicky pens! We all do at work. I feel like a 3rd grader now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, kids are too funny. And too smart for their own good sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you wanna be married?! yes we all do....since we were 5 - some things just don't pan out. you little child will understand when you are MY age and single! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha, kids say the darndest things! Definitely looking forward to more of these posts. And yes, so glad tomorrow is Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha don't you want to be married. Pipe down children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh why can't you just get married tomorrow already!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that you have a quacker! Priceless! That poor kid will be making duck faces in photos in no time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahahaha gotta LOVE kids. ;) They say the darndest things

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kids crack me up! You never know what is going to come out of those mouths!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahaha don't you love the things kids say? I got asked a million times why I wasn't married last year...not yet this year though. so great! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)