Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Bucket List

What a dreary day!! It has been raining, which don't get me wrong, WE NEED & i am hoping it will cool down...but gah rain means indoor recess, which i don't like it. It held off, thank GOD!

So anywhoos, since the weather is FINALLY cooling down I thought I would share some of my bucket list items for this fall. I am so in love with fall weather and this time of year there is a lot I want to do.



Fall Bucket List 
  1. Go to a Pumpkin Patch
  2. Make hot apple cider
  3. Buy new brown & black boots
  4. Decorate my new apartment
  5. Stock up on warm scented candles & soap
  6. Take D home with me to visit STL & go to the zoo and other STL things
  7. Buy a new jacket.
  8. Go to applebutter makin' days at a town near Springfield
  9. Take walks on the trails by my apartment.
  10. Make more meals in my croc pot (comfort foods)        

What's on your fall bucket list?

 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

6 comments:

  1. This is an awesome list. Does visiting Stephanie fall as part of the STL trip?! lol

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I am a jacket lover! It's such a treat to get new ones when the weather cools down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was such a brat during indoor recess. I owe all my old teachers an apology haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target's $1 bins are on point right now with fall decor for cheap ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I need to get focused on my fall list too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)