Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekends just seem to fly by..

Oh monday why do you gotta come and ruin a perfectly great weekend??





Ugh. I am excited to see my kiddos though :) This weekend flew by, like they all do. I slept in, laid in sweats & watched a lot of netflix. I call that a perfect weekend.

Friday I stayed after school a bit then headed home where i proceeded to take off the dress pants & slip on those yoga pants in all of 8 seconds. Yep, i am that girl. I then decided to each popcorn, watch TV and play on my phone. It was amazing. I love laying on the couch all by my lonesome just relaxing. D was out with a friend, so it was just sarah time....ahhhh. I ended up over at daves after his man time. We watched Weeds & went to bed early.



Saturday was suppose to be a day to sleep in, yet we were up at 7 am. Eff. After we got up & movin we got breakfast and ran a bunch of errands.I ended up out at Lindsey's where we got orange leaf & watched Orange is the new black (TWO EPISODES LEFT!)

one. OOTD, i just got that denim vest from plato's. 8 dollllas.
two. Barnes & Noble looking for kids books for my classroom, why are books so expensive??
three. Grading math tests.

Sunday WAS finally our day to sleep & sleep in we did. 10 am baby!!! Then we proceeded to be bums all day.
one. snap chatting my sister. I am such a rare beauty.
two. Breakfast, D made pancakes while i worked on lessons
three. Car wash, i have ALWAYS loved them. I am weirdo, but when D asked me to go with, i said..DUH.

OH & i have officially been approved for a new APARTMENT...moving in 31 days!! YAHOOOO! I cannot wait to move into a nicer place. It only going to be  a 35 minute  commute to work now and i am going to literally be 2 minutes from D. :)


Happy Monday my dears, only 4 days til a three day weekend.
Let's do this.







 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Yayyyy for your new apartment!!! Looks like a nice, relaxing weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for a new apartment and yay to being a bum! Those days are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Milania! That little girl is a hoot, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new place, can't wait to see pics :-D

    And YES to Milania, she is a riot!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)