Wednesday, August 14, 2013

TODAY TODAY TODAY

AHHHHH today is the first day of school...OH MY GOD.
I am so freaking nervous!! I have 25 beautiful little souls being given to me at 7:40 today. & i have them for the next 180 days to take care of & to teach and to nurture.

holy shit.

I am SO very excited. I cannot believe this is actually happening. I remember how awful it felt last year not getting a job & now look where I am. I thought this day would never get here.



I have a lot of fun things planned for the next three days & i hope my kiddos enjoy them.  I am just praying to make it through the next three days successfully & with zero tears...that is my hope anyway :) Thank you all so much for the out pour of love & support. You guys are the bees knees!!!



I hope everyone is having an amazing day, i know i will be.





 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! YOU will do awesome! You are amazing and wonderful and I would love for you to be my child's teacher...you know if I had one! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do great lady! I'm so happy for you and those kids are very lucky to have you as their teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! You will be great! Enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! You're going to be an amazing teacher and those kiddos are going to love you!

    Can't wait to hear funny stories of happenings in the classroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I can tell teaching is your passion. :) What grade will you be teaching this year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck!!! You will do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! I hope you and your kiddos enjoy each other, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's awesome that at this very moment, you're getting to know those kiddos and hopefully everything is going well! Good luck girl! And have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you today pretty lady! Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guessing your first day is over (or close to) by now- so hope it went well!! The first day of school was always the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your day was filled with lots of awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)