Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Guest Post {introducing Kate}

 HEY HEY HEY!

I don't have meetings today but i still have so much to do in my room etc. I m starting to stress the eff out. School starts..IN ONE FREAKING WEEEEEEK! WHAT THE HECK!! ahhhhhh. Please lord do not let me die.

So I have a very lovely lady who is taking over. I met Kate a while back & I instantly loved her!! She is down to earth & always a great listener. We are way too similar & love pretty much all the same things!!

I know you will love her as much as I do!!
********************************

Hello lovelies! My name is Kate and I'm the girl behind Green Fashionista where I blog about my fashion and beauty hauls, weekend shenanigans, travel, and home decor. Hop on over and visit :)

Miss Sarah and I immediately bonded over our obsession love of Harry Potter and the Real Housewives ridiculousness franchises.









Aside from my Harry Potter and RH obsessions, my favorite thing in life hands down is traveling. A bucket list item of mine is to see all 50 states (currently have been to 36) and to see as much of the world as possible. My husband and I honeymooned in Fiji which was absolutely surreal, and have vacationed a lot in the Caribbean and Mexico over the years. Our dream is to finally "cross the pond" and start exploring Europe. I would love a London-Paris-Amsterdam trip and H would love to tour Italy. Both trips would be incredible, and we are planning and saving towards heading over there for our 5th anniversary.


Parasailing in Key West


9/11 Memorial in NYC


Snorkeling the South Pacific in Fiji


Punta Cana for H's 30th b-day


Western Caribbean Cruise


Celebrating our 2nd anniversary in Jamaica


Getting ready to snorkel in Aruba on our Southern Caribbean Cruise


Before our sunset dinner cruise in Cancun, Mexico


Drinks at Ghost Bar in Las Vegas

Next up on our travel list this year is a weekend in Miami with friends and celebrating a friend's 30th birthday on a cruise to the Bahamas. Can't wait! 

If you don't have a passport already, my biggest advice is to go get one! Get out there and start exploring this beautiful world. Buying stuff that has expiration dates or will eventually break down or go out of style will never compare to a lifetime of memories and life experiences :)









*********************
Seee amazing!! Get your hiney over there!!

 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Don't stress out!!! Just take a deep breath! Everything will be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of all the places that Kate has been! I always really want to travel to Europe!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)