Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Confesions

HOLY TGIF!!



 I really did NOT think it was going to get here! I made it through my first FULL week of school! YAHOOOO!! Thank Goodness & I still love all my darlings, there are a few that really test me...but i still love 'em!



I am so ready for this weekend. No plans equals bliss. I am hoping to not have to put ONE pair of button pants on. #stretchypantsforlife I am also hoping to sleep a lot, work on a few lessons & snuggle with my manfriend *insert gagging now*---yeah yeah I am gross.

Okay so onto my confessions, i am linking up with the gorgeous momma to be Leslie-

I Confess--

--I instagramed my FIRST photo. (add me sarah71389) yah I am late to the game, but HECK I just got my first smart phone.

---I am also OBSESSED with snap chat. too bad I only snap chat D & lindsey for the most part

-- That I have only cooked an actual dinner ONE TIME this week. D was a doll and made me dinner on Wednesday. I made pork chops, roasted red potatoes & green beans last night #goodgirlfriendaward

--I feel like you all judge me when i hashtag on posts

--that i was a southern gal and could have said 'i feel like ya'll...' in the last post.

---that I love when my fridge is full & i feel even better when said food is healthy.

--oh & here is my first friday selfie--- i know you are pumped.

sexy beast is what you are thinking...i know

mmkay that is all i got for you. What are you confessing this week?

have a great weekend lovers.
see ya on monday



 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Cheers to Friday and stretchy pants!!! :)

    P.S. I didn't cook this week either since there was so much leftover food from my b-day party last weekend. I told H that he'd be eating his weight in hot dogs and birthday cake and he did. I'm such a good housewife, I should be on Real Housewives of Orlando...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, hi, can we snapchat? Ok, thanks bye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic of you! :) And I added you on Insta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hashtag in posts all the time! No judgment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for a successful first week!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You. Crack. Me. Up.....

    But really, my friend made a joke of hash tagging and "wrote me up" for it! #sorrynotsorry I mean really, can you get written up for hash tagging too much? NO WAY!

    Keep on rockin and you take control of those pants and get your priorities in line. No more buttons for this girl after today either :) Oh, and @kuwkels is my instagram! I think I found you but feel free to add me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adding you to instagram :) :) :)

    i miss you dear! hope all is well!

    AWESOME JOB GETTING THROUGH WEEK ONE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay you're in Instagram! I'm addicted and I'm sure you will be too. Congrats on making it through your first week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I stopped by for some laughs before bed! :) I'm your newest follower and found you via the Confessional Friday linkup!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)