Thursday, August 29, 2013

Currently

TGIT!! Thank God its Thursday! On Thursdays my kids have two specials (Art & Music) Art RIGHT when we get to school and it is SO nice to sit & relax and work at the beginning of the day. ESPECIALLY when I worked 3.5 hours after school yesterday, oh and if you were wondering teachers DO NOT get paid overtime. blardy, (as D always says) I am tired.
 
 Tonight D & I are going to a goodbye dinner for my friend Hannah who is moving. :( I am excited to see all the girls I used to work with but also sad she is leaving. I know her & her boyfriend are off to new adventures!!

Anyways, I haven't done a 'Currently' Post in a while..

Currently-

Watching: well we finished  Orange is the new Black last night, so i think we are going back to Weeds. It is starting to lull & nancy has been pissing me off lately.

Eating: The fire hot cheetos my mentor teacher brought in for me.

Drinking: SO much water. I drink at least 2-3 tervis cups at school each day and 3-4 waterbottles at home. I am a peeing machine needless to say.

Loving: This bracelet one of my girls made for me..just because. (its the green & blue)



Upset: over finishing OITNB :( New season, where are youuuu??

Wanting: To move into my new apartment already!!!

Hoping; Fall weather is around the corner so i can start purchasing my neeeeds without feeling guilty!

Cooking: a lot of chicken recipes. I feel like dave is getting bored so i need to find new (and inexpensive) ways to change it up!
 
Reading: Her & her, and Her


Happy Thursday!

XO



 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Eek! I love you for reading me! Well, my blog. :) hehe. That bracelet is sooo cute! And I love those cheetos. Please come share with me?!

    Love you pretty lady!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all your "neeeeds" right NOW! Ugh I love fall!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone told me that they're filming season 2 of OITNB right now! I don't know the date but I think it airs next year. Bittersweet but at least they're filming already! Nancy gets annoying from time to time, but stick to it! Weeds is one of my favorite shows of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bracelets! And I love any HOT & FIRE, I need to try those Cheetos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh you are reading me :) love that.

    I hope school is still going great!!! My family from Missouri is up this weekend for my Grandpa's funeral and it made me think of you!! Road trip soon?

    Love you chica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i inhaled OITNB in like, 2 days and was so sad when i was at the last episode. they're filming the 2nd season now but i have no idea when it will air. THEY NEED TO FINISH PRONTO!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really enjoy your blog! so full of loveliness!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)