Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Shenans

Happy Monday Lovers!!

So i am sitting here in St. Charles not wanting to drive back to Springfield. I miss D but the thought of a 3.5 hour drives sounds exhausting. I came home this weekend because since I am floating on my birthday weekend, I wanted to celebrate with the family.

I am tired & I have zero desire to write a huge drawn out weekend recap & i am sure you dont wanna read one. So i will make it short & sweet.

Friday- Drove home
Dinner & quiet night at home with the parents. There was movie watching and pizza & wings were had.

Saturday- up & moving early to the Farmer's Market.
Looked for Garage Sales but was unsuccessful.
Goodwill thrifting.
Pool time, BBQ & Bday celebrations for MOI at my Aunts Pool

coffee on the way

My sister & I

Farmer's Market



ootd

poolside



some of this happenened


my mom got my a crown to wear on the river next weekend!


Sunday- Flea Market
Delish breakfast
Organizing teaching stuff I am taking back to Springfield
Movies & a Nap
Redd's

selfie

me & my sister

Flea market





which brings me here. I need to be hitting the road soon...i just need to find the energy!

How was your weekend??

Linking up with little miss.


 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

9 comments:

  1. I used to go to that flea market all the time! :) sounds like you had a good weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN weekend. I don't like that beer btw. I don't like the taste of it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crown!! WIN you better not lose it in the river. Sorry about the lame drive back, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love having a summer birthday?! And that JD Punch is the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pool looks awesome! Great way to spend the weekend. I need to try that Redd's Apple Ale. Is it similar to Woodchuck cider? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a pretty excellent weekend. I need to try this Redds business everyone's been talking about. BTW I looooved your guest post on Bourbon & Glitter. Tubing = my favorite thing ever. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya'lls farmers market looks legit. Ours is not, at least the one I go to. And flea markets?! Ugh, sometimes I seriously miss the midwest. I was hoping to make it back to STL this summer but can't. Pookipsie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!! I'm a new follower!! Your weekend looked like a blast. I love me some Redds and that pool looks AMAZEBALLS right now!! Looking forward to reading more about you!!

    Kristin
    www.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com
    Come check me out if you want!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)