Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Shenans

WHYYY is monday here again??
I am NOT digging it, at all.
This weekend was such a great one and I am sad it's over.
well i mean what else is new?

HAPPY JULY!!
It's birthday month people!! 13 days til i am 24!
shiiiit.
So since it's monday I am suppose to share my weekend shennanigans
with you!!

Linking up with the gorgeous Sami
as always :)

Friday i basically sat at home all day. but I worked like a mad woman
on school stuff. I figured out how to download fonts so I spent a of time going through my
boards downloading fonts to use in different ways in my classroom!
Friday night I headed to Lindsey's & we painted her hallway
& drank a lot of a wine. I got her a bottle for her
birthday & we broke it in RIGHT!!


Saturday we were up & movin early. D came out to lindseys & mowed her lawn.
We had bad storms thursday & her brand new patio table  SHATTERED!
So my handsome hunky man built her a new one!!
c/o lindsey's iphone

Lindsey and I unpacked & organized
her office.Then we went to local diner & enhaled good stuff.
That afternoon i went got my hairs cut! ALMOST 6 INCHES!!
yep, its real short.
(you can see it in the pictures below)
Then saturday night we celebrated Lindsey's birthday. We grilled & of course
ended up at our favorite karaoke bar. Do I go anywhere else??
yeah no--








the whole group!!!


Sunday was LAZY! I watched a lot of TV & ate.
yep. #BUM

 o hey you can find me HERE today
dishing about how to have a fab birthday!

How was your weekend!!??


 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday month! And loving your haircut :)

    P.S. What an amazing man making a whole new table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same Sunday! I barely moved from too much Saturday fun! Looks like you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks cute, love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair - what a fun fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair! Good job building the table, D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Early Birthday!!! Looks like you had a great weekend..other than the storms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a fun weekend. Your hair look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like an awesome weekend! Your hair is cute too! I always have hair-shock after I cut mine, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute hair! I got about 2 inches off of mine and felt like I was losing it all, haha. Then again, mine has to stay long :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute hair! Happy birthday to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your aztec-y shirts!!!!
    you all are just so adorable!

    I need more girls weekends like yours.

    p.s. your hair looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! Happy Birthday month to us!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)