Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans {Birthday Weekend!!}

HELLO FRIENDS!!

Well I am back & alive from floating! I had such a great time & it was probably one of the best birthdays yet! I am not an outdoorsy girl & sleeping on the ground is not the best, but everything else was great :)

But let's get right to the shenans--

Friday- D was off work so we lounged around for most of the morning. He made breakfast for us, i just love when he does that. Then we ran errands & got all the stuff for the float. We ended up back at his house where we watched Mad Men & I made jellos shots. I headed out to dinner with the ladies & when i got back this is what I was greeted with ---





EEEK :) How cute is he?? I am so lucky.

Saturday- BIRTHDAY DAYYYYY!!!! WOOOP! We were up at the ass crack of dawn. After a walmart/gas station/mickie dees stop we were on the road for a quick 2 hour trip! Then it was river time!!
There isn't much to share. We floated, drank, sang. swam, camped, grilled over the fire, watched karaoke, and fell asleep. It was amazing.









Sunday- after realized my air mattress deflated I was up basically with the sun. D made breakfast for all of us over the fire & we packed up & headed back to Springfield. I took like an hour long shower trying to get all the nature off of me. Then i napped for 541634588 hours. D made lunch and then we watched Housewives of New Jersey and then of course the cards game!! #sorryboutchacubs

He is taking me out for my birthday dinner tonight & I am SO excited!

Happy Monday friends :)



 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

15 comments:

  1. awwww yayyyy glad you had such a good birthday! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how my goodness how cute is he?? awwww good job D. happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun surprise to come home too!! :) I LOVE balloons.
    Glad you had a good time with friends floatin. Happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww YAY for a great birthday weekend! Love your Merica shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!

    Your birthday weekend looked like it had the perfect amount of relaxation and fun! :) :)

    love your 'merica shirts! :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks fun! :)

    happy birthday xx

    http://www.adayinmywheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute, I love your pictures. I miss float trips!! Womp womp. But you look like you had a kick-butt time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW - I mentioned you in my blog post today!! All thanks to our matching peace sign bookends ;)

      Delete
  9. What a sweetie! :) Seems to me, you are one lucky lady! :) Sounds like you had a great birthday weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great birthday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. D did awesome with the decorations! TOO CUTE. Sounds like you had a blast! Have fun at dinner tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy borthday!!!! It looks like a great weekend! Your man did it right!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha waking up on a deflated air mattress is so awkward!

    So glad you had a fantabulous birthday weekend! I've gotta find one of these river floaty things around here... looks and sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)