Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Things that I am NOT obsessed with

Good Morning babes!!

Wellllp I am trying left sided again, I just cannot decided. I am so indecisive, it's gross.
again I say...we shall see.

So as most people in the blogosphere, i overuse the word 'obsessed'. I say it too much. However today I wanted to share somethings that i am NOT obsessed with.


Fruit going bad before i use it. That just pisses me right off. I am not waiting weeks to eat it, i am talking i buy it and 3 days later my freaking strawberries have mold on them!!!! I am not even 1/2 way through the package!! Waste of money!!

Ostriches. They are effing scary. Oh and they are hideous.



French Fries being considered unhealthy. I really like them. However, since I am trying to be a skinny betch, they need to stay out of my diet. Why o why can't they be healthy???

My internet continuously freezing during youtube videos. plain & simple, it's annoying. A two minute video shouldn't take 5 minutes to watch.

Alexis Bellino. RHOC would be better without her. I hate her, get her outta there.


I AM HOWEVER OBSESSED WITH THIS---

my VINO2GO XL i won from Stephanie's giveaway came in the mail yesterday!! I cannot wait to try this baby out!!!





Happy Tuesday!




 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

15 comments:

  1. Haha I am with you on getting Alexis off the show..she is so annoying to watch! That clip they keep showing of her taking a crumb of bread and then saying thank you ..is too flipping much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ostriches are SO awkward. Like the poor bird got the shitty end of the stick for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good points.

    One thing I am NOT obsessed with is Giveaways! Lord please help me. Seriously, we get it. I'm not going to press 800 buttons just to enter to win a $25 Target giftcard! :) HAHA

    Ginny
    www.buttergirldiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha I love your excited face! Lets drinkkkk together now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah let's talk to someone about this French fry business!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot agree more about Alexis and french fries, but I think Alexis bothers me more than the french fry thing! Can someone please bitch slap her with a nice smack of reality? She is such a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha agreed! Ostriches are freaking creepy dude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am right there with you on the french fries. I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am I the only person who doesn't get the vino 2 go cups? I get that it's like a wine glass to go, but if a cop can see that it's a wine glass, you're in trouble. Why not just put it in a regular cup like that for water?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ditto on the ostriches and Alexis Bellino while you're at it please throw out Melissa Gorga too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tell myself that sweet potato fries are better for me and that picture of you with your prize is PRICELESS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fruit going bad so soon drives. me. nuts. I can't eat half the container of strawberries in one day, but you better try because they will be gross by day 4.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cannot...believe...I'm...about to say this...but I'm a little okay with Alexis, right now O_O ...next week she'll probably annoy me again though, but idk.
    & I love, love, love me some french fries!
    I couldn't agree more about the fruit. OMG. I bought blackberries the other day & the THE NEXT DAY they had mold & had to be tossed. I didn't even get to eat ONE!
    So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The same thing happens with my fruit sometimes! So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate when that same thing happens to my fruit. It really bug me. And I also hate when you have to do like 800 plus things for a give away.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)