Friday, June 14, 2013

WOO-HOO FRIDAY!

WAHOOOOOOO!
WE ARE LEAVING TODAY!!
Alex should be here soon and then we are gonna grab lunch
then KC bound! I cannot wait!



I am getting a workout in before we leave & hopefully get my car cleaned out
before she gets here!
#productivity

this girl is excited to leave!


also note worthy I am chef sarah, in case you were wondering.
this the dinner I made ALL for myself last night.
Poor D missed out ;)
*yeah right! he got mama's home cookin at his parents house*



Tilapia, lemon, Parmesan rice & green beans

So anyways before I leave you I am linking
up for Friday Fancies. This week's theme is
 Wedding Season.
aka what would you wear as a guest of wedding.



FF- Wedding Season

FF- Wedding Season by sar789 featuring lanvin handbags


I chose a simple hi-low dress in a peachy color. It has a pretty conservative
neckline/hemline. With all the dancing you will be doing you dont want
anything popping out. I chose a light color that will
not make you stand out but is flattering on most complexions
 Also I chose very simple and sweet 
accessories. You do not want to upstage the bride,
but still look fabulous.


what do you think??

Well that about wraps it up ladies! I am ready to get my 
country music concert on & have a fab weekend with my girls.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND BEAUTIES!!!
i know i will be!!
XO 

 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

9 comments:

  1. I love the wedding season attire! Have fun this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! I love that dress, peach is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your trip! and love that nail polish color. very cute.

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect dress! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have SO MUCH FUN! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a good Vicki Gunvalson whoo hoo!!

    Hope you're having a fantabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the outfit. This post made me giggle, great job! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)