Monday, June 10, 2013

WEEKEND SHENANS

GOOOOOOD MORNING!!!
Happy Monday, is there such a thing?

Well I am officially counting down til
KENNY CHESNEY & ERIC CHURCH on saturday!
WOOOOOO!
I cannot freakin wait!

Alrighty on to my weekend shenanigans--

Friday was fabulous! D took the whole day off and we spend the day
together outside. It was still a little chilly for the pool 
so we went to the park and read. It was glorious.
Then we did watch mad men..we are now officially done with season 3
only, 2 more seasons on netflix, then we are done...NOOOOO :(
That night i came home & cleaned up the apartment & put new photos 
in my picture frames.


Saturday was GORGEOUS! I got up fairly early  (9:30)
and hit the gym.
 sweaty mess

I got a good run in. Then I lazy-ed around
the apartment til after noon, then i went got my brows done.
girrrrl they were like caterpillars!


OOTD 
Then played with D for a bit...aka watched mad men. We actually broke
from our tradition & watched 'The King's Speech' it was actually
pretty good, intense, but good.
I had a bday dinner to go to for a girl used to work with. It was so fun seeing
all the girls again! After din din I me up with
Dave & some of our friends to celebrate
Jen's birthday. (jen is the one who set me & D up!)
there were A LOT of shots had by all....
& there was dancing!
 Shots shots shots
 i don't know why, but i love this one :)
 BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!

Sunday was spend lounging for a better part of the morning. Then I went
to Branson with lindsey to help her pack BECAUSE she is moving back to town!!
only 15 minutes instead of 50 minutes away...WAHOO!
SO excited!!

I am sad this weekend is over, BUT SOOOOO ready for the next one :)
How was your weekend??


Linking up with my girrrrl Sami


 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love the pics! I can't believe you are going to see KENNY CHESNEY & ERIC CHURCH!!! Lucky girl:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous about Kenny and Eric! That will be a great show! Looks like you had a fun weekend and HELL YES for hitting the gym on Saturday morning!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)