Monday, June 3, 2013

weekend shenans

GOOOOD MORNING!
PHEW what a weekend! The first weekend of my summer vacay & it was a good one!
how are you fairing this monday? I slept in a little & now i am here
nibbling on breakfast and catching up on blogs!
The sun is shining &  I will definitely be pool side today!
I cannot wait! 
mmmmmhmm :)

so what would a monday be without a weekend re cap!
Linking up with Miss Sami
are you?

Friday i ran tons of errands around town during the day. I got a few things at hobby lobby
for my wall 'collage' in my bedroom, I am picking things up
piece by piece & i cannot wait to see the finished product.
Friday evening was borrrrrring.
There was crazy storms so in parked my hiney on the couch 

I did cook spicy lemon chicken with beans & cous cous
drank from one my fave glasses from Steph
...just lemondae though.


Saturday i was up & at 'em! I had a few errands to run & then i went 
and picked up D and off to Warrensburg we went.
 ootd- moving day clothes

Our first little road trip together AND he met the parents.
nerve wracking!!!!
 BUT it went to great! My sister was moving into her
first apartment up at school so we moved all of her stuff & got some stuff
put away. She couldn't start moving in until 2pm

 i think i was yelling... 'love meeeeeee' at her!

we didnt even get back on the road to springfield until after 8...
and its a good 2.5 hour drive...needless to say we were pooped by the time we got back.


Sunday was pretty much like all my Sundays. Napping, MadMen and dinner with D
hey, i am SOOOO not complaining!
oh i did cut up my massive watermelon!

I do have to confess I MISSED NEW JERSEY!!!

wtf is wrong with me?? I literally totally forgot. Thank god bravo replays
episodes 36131654 times a week!!


How was your weekend?


 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

10 comments:

  1. don't feel too bad I also missed the RHONJ too. :( Better set up my dvr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! So glad D met the parents and that it went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww meeting the parents - that's big stuff! yay!

    and girl cutting up a watermelon that big calls for a successful weekend. ayi! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm spicy lemon chicken... yum. Ooo meeting the parents! Big steps! John's parents already know me since, ya know, I used to be bffs with his sister, but he's never met mine. I'm putting that off for awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  6. that watermelon looks amazing! it is one of my favorite things about summer! congrats on a successgul meeting the parents trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend! I had a productive weekend filled with car maintenance and getting a library card, but also some gardening and shopping. :)

    Hey, by the way, I'm having a giveaway on my blog this week. Check it out if you like winning free stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Jersey was as dramatic as you'd expect. :) But I love it!! And that watermelon looks amaaazing. I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you need to set your DVR for the whole season so you never miss an episode. Last night's episode was nothing new though honestly.. same ol' same ol'

    And ahhhhhh he met the parents! I'm sure it went great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! I love your weekend. That chicken looks delish and NJ Housewives are back baby! Whoo!!!

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)