Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekend Shenannies {Tim McGraw Edition}

PHEWWW! 
So yes this is a day late....woops. I was busy recovering & cleaning
my apartment yesterday & i had zero desire to upload pictures or blog.
#isuck.

BUTTT photo overload is coming your way...

Last Night Dave & I pulled out the grill
and made shrimp & Chicken Kabobs. YUMMO--- they were amazing.
he is actually a good cook and did a lot of the cooking...i was more of the assistance.

I did read blogs yesterday so I am not totally behind.
WOAH what a weekend! It was a mixture of relaxing &
crazy....just like i love it :)

Linking up with the fab Sami.

Friday Linds & laid out. It was a hot one but i am slowly building that tan.
We headed to branson to get the last tidbits from her apartment. We ended up
back at her house eating leftovers.


Saturday D & I got moving early. I was a good lady friend and made
pancakes and eggs. We watched a lot CMT vids and then headed to
the pool. It was a scorcher. Lindsey joined us. It was a blasty blast.
D took me to our favorite mexican place. We had a BBQ at lindsey's new house
on Saturday night with a few friends. I was awesome. We sat on her patio
ate too much food & drank some Red's Ale...oh & some Margs :)

ootn

Sunday WAS THE DAYYYY!! I woke up a slowly got moving around D's.
We watched a little mad men & then i headed to Lindsey's to get ready
and wait for the other girls to arrive. After everyone got there we headed out
to the concert!!

It was AMAZING!!!!! Tim McGraw is fantastic & so is Brantly Gilbert :))
we had so much fun. We tailgated a little bit before hand
made new friends & over all had a great time!!

okay onto the important stuff!!
 cassie & I on the way!!

 her twilight blanket...
 CHEEEERS- tailgating!
 awwwooooooo---- WOLF SHIRT!!
 Lindsey & her double fisting..
 Me & Jen
Shotgunning
photobomb creeeeper
 our group :)
 Lawn Seats
the group plus our new friend amanda

 Brantley Gilbert
 ice cold brewww

 GORGEOUS VIEW

 ME & CASSIE

tim mcgraw!!

uh ohhh... :)
 some rude ladies wouldn't let us in...IT WAS CLEARLY
our turn..so cassie got out and well..made them let us in :)

There ya have it!
It was an amazing weekend!!!


XO




 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

8 comments:

  1. looks awesome!!! I wish my weekend was the exciting haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun!! I knew you were a girl after my own heart shotgunning that beer like a champ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing weekend! Looks like you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeee concerts in the summer! Looks like you had a great time. And I love what your friend did to get them to stop - that's awesome. Also, now I want Mexican food. (When do I not?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha sounds like fun...shotgun-ing a beer is such a different experience lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. it must be something in the name cassie - i would have done the same thing. lol.

    love me some summer concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog!! Jose is my #1 Man!! lol

    -Krystal
    www.SpunkeeBelle.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)