Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans {Kenny Chesney Edition}

HAPPY MONDAY LADIES!
phew what a weeeekend! This is getting to you late
because I am just getting moving..YEP at 10 am I am just getting
life together! I blame the weekend...it was a crazy one!

The concert was amazing!! 
Kenny Chesney is AMAZING LIVE!!!!
There is so much to say but I am going to try & keep
it short...and probably too many photos :)


Friday i woke up to this---
My soy sauce fell over & broke and spilled ALL over my fridge!!
well after I cleaned that up Alex got here & off we went!

when we got to KC we BBQed & headed out to
Power & Light District for a late happy hour...

from LtoR--
Me, Becca, Brianna, Megan & Alex


we she wolf in the closet

Saturday was the BIG DAY!! We kinda of bummed around
& watched Desperate Housewives on Netflix. Becca made an amazing breakfast
two kinds of cinnamon rolls

then we got ready & headed to the tailgate to start
adult beveragie-ng!
the ladies in our group

 then all hell broke loose & it MONSOOOONED
and we were forced back in the car...but we of course
had to continue the party--

we got all the stuff inside...except the sprite

backset

front seat



cheers

then after the rain FINALLY LET UP
& an hour long concert delay, we headed to the arena--

the group right outside the arena

from our seats... this is the last picture i got of the arena
because my camera died after the next two pictures



the concert WAS AMAZING!!! We had such an amazing time!!

Sunday we were draggin' ass. We finally got up & movin.
Alex & I met up with our friend Lizz for brunch then hit the road.
After we got home I headed over to 
Lindsey's new house. We did  some work over there. 
We ate amazing mexican food & I ended up
over at Dave's & asleep by ten pm.

I am still recovering but WILL make it on the treadmill today!!
Gotta get those miles in!!

Happy Monday :)
linking up with Sami



 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

12 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time this weekend!! Have a great week girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You managed to still look super cute after the monsoon! I call that a win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ELI YOUNG BAND WAS THERE?! Shut up. We love them, and met Mike Eli after their concert in Vegas last summer before the awards show. Btw - you look adorable, love the braid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing wrong with a little car bar :) Love your hair and looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! I love a good country concert! :)

    LOVE the guy that looks so excited to be there with his shorts and no shirt look! (really taking Kenny's life motto seriously)

    Good Luck recovering today girlie! If I was closer I would say, let's hit the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so jealous!! love me a good car bar. ha.

    and your hair looks super cute. even after the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!! I love the drinking in the car pics, hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the car-bar improvision! Where there's a will, there's a way! What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so jealous! looks like such a great time.

    and girl your hair is reaalllyyy cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cinnamon rolls look AMAZING! Now I'm hungry :-P

    I can't imagine how hard it was to clean up that mess in your fridge, but I'm also sure you could have cared less with all the fun you had ahead of you! Looks like an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like lots of fun! Country concerts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks and sounds like an awesome weekend! I am jealous you got to see Kenny Chesney!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)