Friday, June 21, 2013

TGIF

TGIFFFFFF :)


WAHOOO!! 
Happy Friday my loves! Granted I am not working...so i have freedom pretty
much everyday, BUT i am so glad it's the weekend because I get to see
sexy Mr. Gilbert & Mr. McGraw in two days!!! BAM!

The weather is nice & hot here today so i think Lindsey and i are gonna 
layout and then go to branson so pick up the last of her stuff.
We hung a lot of crap last night & went to hobby lobby
where she proceeded to buy 1512136 things I am 
in love with. I need mo' monies.
Her house is coming together fabulously. Tomorrow night
she is having a few people over for a BBQ & some brews!
#summerliving


I am trying to find motivation to go workout...
#deathmill

I also should probably eat break fast & clean my room...yet that couch
& pinterest are lookin so good :)


Also WTF!!!
I am not a huge Kardashian fan & don't follow there drama but...
NORTHWEST??? as a first name? what is that??
fucking ridiculous is what it is.
 I don't get it. Out of everything you could name your little girl
north west comes to mind?? Unacceptable.


Cheers to the weekend loves!!
& that your name isn't North West.



 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend!!!
    And yea...North...wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hi, my name is North. North West." "Well, we're definitely going to take you seriously. And who are your parents?" *silence* What the hell are they thinking?Poor little girl. BBQ and concert all in one weekend? Jelly! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name is just plain dumb, like really. Seriously? Why?!?!??!?!? And I love the treadmill gif, hilarious! :) Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. North is the first name supposedly with her last name being West. Poor kid had no chance anyway with a slut for a mom and a douche for a dad. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your gifs! When you find that workout motivation let me know because I am somehow committed myself to run a half marathon and I need to get my crap together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! I'm totally a Kardashian fan (I know, I know) but am still holding out hope that North is a media prank. I'm hoping they'll come out with an announcement soon on her real name, and that it'll be a K name. But names like Apple, Blue Ivy, and Diva are much worse celeb names... North could be cute, just not with West for her last name! Poor kid if that's the case.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regardless that baby is going to be damn good when it comes to geography!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)