Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting!

HAPPY HUMP DAY LOVES!!
the weather is ever so dreary here. It is suppose to rain all day :/
NO FUN!! Where is my summer sun that I want to bask in??
mr. sunshine get here asap!

Last night linds was going to drag take me to my very first zumba class.
I won't lie i was scared. I have ZERO rhythm & was pretty sure I was going to make
a total fool of myself trying to imitate the moves.
BUT it got canceled which kinda bummed me out but we are
going next week, same place-sametime.
I still squeezed in a workout!!

i tried one of my pinned workouts
let's say i am super sore today!!
i will share my pinned workouts that i try later this week!

So today I am joining in on one my long lost
link ups! I haven't participated in quite a while!!
Oh How Pinteresting with Mrs. Vintage Apple!

*btw i effing hate the new pinterest*











It was a pain in my ass getting all these set up/embedded. 
ANNNNNOYING. 
anyways, are you linking up? liking the new pinterest?? 
  lemme know!! 

 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

5 comments:

  1. That dress is BEAUTIFUL. And good for you for working out even though the class got cancelled! Way to be dedicated. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do NOT like the new pinterest. I want to make my pins bigger in my posts. :( I used to use pins if I didn't have a picture that fit my post, but now it's very obvious it's a pin. I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah the pug!! Totally a Hawkeye move. I hate the new pinterest too, I stopped using their format to embed the pins, it just doesn't look good. So I save the picture, then put it in and source it underneath. Thanks for all the extra work pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT MINT DRESS NEEDS TO BE MINE. All mine.

    Good job working out girlfriend! I love all my pin workouts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the new pinterest. The iPhone app is even worse.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)