Thursday, June 20, 2013

IRVSTER AWARD && MILES

GOOOD MORNING :)
phew i have a very productive morning! I went back out to where I will
be teaching (its about a 45 minutes drive...) & dropped a few things
then I did grocery shopping..all before 9:30!! very productive!
Today i am linking up with Chelsee & Stephanie
for their link up 'party don't start til i walk in'
& i am sharing an award i was given by the ever so gorgeous Jordan.





1. Acknowledge who nominated you. Thanks!
2. Answer the 10 questions below 
3. Nominate 10 bloggers you think are excellent drinkers
4. Do not change the questions.
5. Don't nominate the blog that nominated you. That's it.




What is your favorite drinking game and why? 

hmmm this is a hard one...I would say I am fan of Circle of death, the classic party game.
I also love doing Power Hours.
basically a song plays for one minute, when the next song comes on
you take a shot of beer.. 90's power hours are my fave!

i was so tan....




It is your birthday, what is your idea of the perfect evening?
start day drinking...stat. Go out to a great lunch filled with margs/beer. Then go home take a power
nap. Then start getting ready with a few of gals while jamming out & drinking more margs.
Then heading to dinner with a group of friend & my cute boy! Then off to my fave 
pub downtown & then to piano bar. The night ends with a stop 
at the hot dog vender.... (i am gross & i know)

day time shots



** all above are from my 21st**

Money is no object, what is your go to drink of choice at a bar? 
Gentlemen's Jack & Coke


Take this alcohol screening quiz here, what score did you receive?

You answered 10 items out of 20 Yes.

Your score is 50%. According to the Office of Health Care Programs, Johns Hopkins University Hospital, developers of this screening quiz, if you answered as few as 3 of these questions with a Yes it is a definite sign that your drinking patterns are harmful and considered alcohol dependent or alcoholic. Since you answered more than 3 questions Yes you should seek an evaluation by a healthcare professional.
yikes....i feel like this is not an accurate representation of myself.
 
 see redheads to tan....
What is your favorite memory with alcohol?
Really? This question is ridiculous. There are hundreds, but most recently I will
pick the night i met Dave. It was downtown during a pub crawl. Granted it was set
up by friends so we didn't really 'meet in a bar' but i was drinking during that point!
 the night i met D

What is your favorite song about drinking? Or song to drink to?
oh geez...i have a few--
'colt 45'--yes i know it is filthy
'whiskey girl'
'blame it on the alcohol'
'caribou lou'

What is your favorite activity to do while drinking (i.e. boating, bowling, golf, trivia, etc.)

Dancing, singing, bar hopping, sitting on the couch in sweats, getting dressed up, eating...the list can go on.




In your opinion, which is the number one party school in the country and why?
I have no idea..i feel like MOST schools party a lot....


When do you know you have had too much to drink? What are your signals?
I start one-eye texting, i am crying over some silly (well that happens sober too), i take off my shoes
homecoming 2010


well now that i feel like i am HUGE lush...
on to my nominees..

these ARE NOT girls i think are drunks, just girls i know
can put down some dranks & are classy while doing it...



your turn!!!


now I have to do my  30 in 30 challenge miles




Adventures of Manda and Mr Howie



Week One: 4.14miles
Week Two: 6.22miles 
Week Three: 6.6miles

Total- 16.94miles
Miles Left- 13.06 miles
 I am just continuing to truck along....
i can do this!!


ONLY ONE DAY TIL FRIIIIDAY :)
XO


 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Jack and coke all the way baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I loved that award, way too fun. Great job with the challenge! I love how you can see the improvement in each week. YOU GOT THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha - i love this! and it totally makes me wana party with you.

    the one eye texting is a MAJOR sign. ha. i have to call it quits then too.

    thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love all these photos! I need to have another power hour soon, I haven't done one in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diet coke & vodka - good stuff!! haha :)My momma made us pineapple juice & malibu when she came in town, it's my go-to summer drink. Delish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing awesome! And Power Hours are too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's get together and drink soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)