Wednesday, June 12, 2013

hump day


Happy Hump Day!
Do yourself a favor & watch this.

HILARIOUS.

today is just kind of a random hodge podge of things.
which is probs why I am linking up with Shanna
 
first things first.
CARDS WON AGAIN last night against the Mets.
BOOOOOM!

I am currently reading this book called 'Beach Glass'
it is really good, but very intense. This woman
who constantly is in memory of when she was an addict as a teenager
is dealing with taking care of her best friend (also a recovering addict)
who is dying. Only about a 1/3 of the way through, but good!!
I am starting "the girl with the dragon tattoo" afterwards.
which will be even more intense.

Pool time is happening in  t-minus 2 hours.
i cannot wait to be laying out & not being pasty polly.

I made Parmesan crusted tialpia last night for D & I
with zucchini & corn. Super healthy...the we ruined it
with getting ice cream. #fail 
but the tilapia was DELISH!

btw do you follow be on bloglovin?
no???----go here.

I LEAVE FOR KC IN 3 DAYS!!!!
Kenny & Eric in 4 days!!! AHHH :)

Alrighty I still need to eat breakfast so i am outta here.
sorry that was random & short.
I s'pose I am not exciting today.


I will leave you with this--
 
 
and this


#cardinalnation
'


 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha I loved the Miranda and Carrie pic. I'm not a t-swift lover or a Carrie lover but more so Taylor. This rocks! Enjoy Eric and Kenny, it'll be an amazing concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Miranda and Carrie ecard! I can't stand Taylor Swift and will never understand how that chick has won so many awards *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing Kenny next week on the 20! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love the pic of Carrie and Miranda! That tilapia sounds delish and hey, sometimes ice cream is good for the soul ;) Have fun laying out, lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Miranda! :) She is my fav country lady for sure (well that and Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Miranda and Carrie pic. I like them all, but I agree.
    Miranda is my guurrrl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA! Miranda & Carrie...fave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series. Such good books! I need to get back into reading. Slowly getting myself out of this depression.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)