Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Facies {beach bag}



HAPPY FRIDAY :)
i am so glad it is the weekend! We are going to be celebrating Lindsey's birthday
I am not totally sure of the plans yet, but I am excited!!

Today I plan on laying out & getting a workout in..
yeah rough life...

As many of you know I LOVE THE BEACH!!!
which is why when I saw that 'beach bag' was the theme
of this Friday Fancies , i just HAD to participate.
this is what I came up with---


FF-Beachday 

FF-Beachday by sar789 featuring swim suits



I am really digging fringe this year (as is everyone else). I wish I could
find one, but this bod is not bikini ready to a one piece/tankini is what i need to be rocking!
So I picked two looks for the fringe, both are gorgeous I think. Then I love the idea of
a men's button up as a cover up --maybe monogramed--
then the other essentials, flips flops, sunscreen, good beach bag & shades.


There ya have it!

 What are your plans for the weekend???
Whatever they are, have a good one!

See ya on Monday! 
 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I have that pink bikini top and I don't feel bikini ready at all but I feel like wearing that top makes everyone look at my boobs and not my stomach haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure I could pull off the fringe look, but you definitely could! Happy Friday love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the fringe bikini look!!! Happy Friday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that beach bag!! Can't wait till this rain finally goes away and I can hit the sand! I love that one piece too, for some reason this season I have been eyeing them more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fringe bikini top! I just bought one in turquoise for this summer. I'm a huge beach lover too! Thanks for stopping over at my blog today :-)

    Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)