Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend Shenans

Hey Girl HEY!
happy monday....ICK.

So the weather this weekend was sucky.
plain & simple.

I took ZERO pictures...
/badblogger

friday it snowed.
yeahh...effing snowed all day long.
It was under 30 degrees and there was snow & ice.
what the eff is that?


So onto the link up!
weekend shenanigans with my loveeeee.
Friday after work & the snow... me & D just stayed in.
he made pizza and we watched the cards game!
It was so sick out that there was really nothing else to do.
we enjoyed relaxing though so i didn't mind one bit :)

Saturday he had to go into work for a few hours so a special project
so i headed home & did some maje cleaning!
the shower is still not done...eff.
I laid around after cleaning til like...8?
the headed over to D's to watch movies.
exciting? nahh...LAZY!

Sunday we woke up early & i made pancakes and we watched
'what's eating gilbert grape' AWFUL!
it was so sad!! :( I cried like a big ole' baby.
Then we watched the cards WOOP up on the brewers!
I drove down to Branson yesterday afternoon to celebrate cinco de mayo
the right way with my boo Lindsey.


a lot of mexican & big margs.
we ended up watching pitch perfect & making no-bake cookies.
YUMMM.

and now we are here
another lovely monday.
the weather is suppose to be fab this week!
thank god.


BTW have you entered my giveaway?
my very first, very special, fave things give away??
NO?
go here.


Happy monday babes!!



post signature

10 comments:

  1. Ugh, I did nothing at all this weekend! It was sooo boring. And, it's supposed to be rainy here a lot this week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes relaxing and boring weekends are just what we need to slow down a little bit!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for having a lazy weekend for me!!! and yes to cinco de drinko!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the link up! :) Sometimes lazy weekends are the BEST kind! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol!! The first gif is hilarious...love that face! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love relaxing weekends! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love lazy weekends! I'd rather not talk about the Crew & the Cards...hmph. ;) Hope you are having a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha great post! Here's hoping your Monday starts looking up!!

    xxoo,
    Mary
    The Classy Cubicle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just been dealing with cold and rain. It's 60 today though so that's decent. If it had snowed, I would have had a meltdown.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sux majorly about the snow, but I'm glad the weather should be warming up. If not I'll send some FL sun up your way ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)