Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!

GOOOOD MORNING :)
phew that was a fabulous 3-day weekend!
It was relaxing & productive all at the same time! 
Just how i like it.

FIRST OF ALL....
new blog design? What do we think?? The fab Steph put this together for me!
Simple & Sassy, just the way I wanted it!! Thank you so much princess! 
You are the best!!



alrighty onto the shenanigans that was my weekend!

Friday after work I came home & passed out for FOUR HOURS!!
yeah that is right! 
I laid down to watch my daily obsession
that is 'Cops' & next thing I know I am waking
up to a text from D at 9 PEE-EM!
wtf is wrong with me? 
Well after getting Jimmy Johns & waiting for D
to come over we watched the Cards game. They wooped up on those Dodgers...
 7 to ZIP! 
#cardinalnation

Saturday we were up & at 'em early! We ran a few errands D needed
to do & then headed to Barnes & Noble where I picked up a few children's books.
I am obsessed with their children's section. I need
more monies to buy all the books I want. Then we went to our
favorite restaurant in town. It is so great & mmmm everything
is so good that i can never decide what to get!

gorgeous sky, unedited

We ended up at Hobby Lobby
where I picked up paints for a DIY project I am making for my sister
& a few other things for my place. Then a lot of napping was had.

Saturday evening Lindsey came to town & we went to 
our fave karaoke bar...of course, whats new?

 Dave & I

Linds & I

I love this one :)

Sunday was LAZY! D & I watched Mad Men (duh...)
then he went to his parent's house &  I cam back to my place and was a total bum.
What is with me & sundays? I am SOOOO lazy!!

I did start on the DIY for my sister and cleaned my kitchen.
so i did feel a wee bit productive.

Monday I cleaned the apartment!! I deep cleaned my shower
& bathroom floor..SICK! I freaking hate cleaning my bathroom
which is probably why it gets so icky.
I finished up the gifts for the teachers I have worked with
during the subbing & watched RHOC.
I made BBQ chicken, smashed potatoes & corn on the cob
for D & I for din.

Linking u with Sami
WAHOOOO :)


How was your three-day weekend??



 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Your GIF's are just too funny---where do you find all of them?

    and, it sounds like we had a similar Sunday/Monday! We did have a few outings, but I was super lazy Sunday (like, napped 3 hours lazy) and then cleaned Monday night, too. Whoo for long weekends! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me likey the new look. I wish my weekend was more relaxing because I am super sleepy today! Blah. So glad it's only a 4 day week! Glad you had a good long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look, very nice! I'm totally lazy on sundays too, even with the 3 day weekend. I can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it about the bathroom that makes it the worst room to clean?? And was RHOC new last night? My frickin' DVR didn't record it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove the new look!! And love long weekends... They are the best because you don't feel so bad about bumming around!

    Heather
    Honeebeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look gurlie :)

    I was a total bum on Sunday as well and enjoyed every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New design is cute!! I like it :)

    I also like a good karaoke bar even though I can probably clear the place with my version of Kerosene by Miranda Lambert.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)