Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday Lovlies!!

eleven and half days til summer vacay!!
please speeeed up.

So how was your weekend?
Mine was pretty good. I am of course sad it is over. The weather was gorgeous
and it is going to be beautiful today. I wish I wasn't going to be stuck inside all day.

alrighty enough whining.
onto the recap..

Linking up with Sami

Friday  Well it was the last day of teacher appreciation week
so we got pancakes provided by the principal. They were delicious!


Then after work I had to run a few errands & I ended up over at
D's. He took me to get Chinese & then we watched movies & TV
all night..i fell asleep before ten. WHO AM I??
such a grandma.

Saturday we woke up early and got movin! D & I went to the park
and swung on the swings. The weather was gorgeous. We went to a little
farmer's market & the he had to get a few presents for his momma
for Mother's Day!
Lindsey got to town & we played for a little
by played i mean we fell asleep in my living room watching Roseanne..

 what a creeper, taking pictures of me while i am sleeping..
 Anyway, we got our lives together & got ready to go the karaoke bar. 
We had a pot luck dinner at our friend Cassie's house. She is such a fab cook and is really healthy. 
She made grilled chicken, stir fry veggies, & twice baked sweet potatoes.
 It was wonderful.


 Linds & I giving a standing ovation for the cooking.
it was time to leave...

Then off to the karaoke bar we went.
drinks were drunk, dances were danced.
D just shakes his head at me these days...haha :)

Sunday was WAY LAZY. Literally I watched Mrs. Doubtfire, Cops & did dishes.
 Oh and i napped.
that was it.

what a bum.

I wish I could have been in St. Charles to see my mom
for mother's day, but alas I was stuck in Springfield.


Well that was the excitement of my weekend!!
how was yours??

PS The winner has been chosen for the giveaway! I will be announcing it later
this week & i check entries :)

XO



post signature

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend!!! :) I am really craving me some Chinese!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fantastic weekend! PS I love Rosanne LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great weekend! I didn't get to see my mama either. :( Growing up stinks sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weekend was great, sounds like yours was fun! You can never go wrong with dancing and drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo free pancakes, win. I napped and watched movies all weekend, so I totally support your sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say the weekend isn't complete without a good nap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pancakes looks delicious!! Looks like a good weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy pancakes! I'm getting hungry now! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)