Wednesday, May 29, 2013

THE END HAS COME!!!

GOOD AFTERNOON LOVERS!
TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOOOOL!
 
 
 
 
DONE & DONE!
Today was quite the day. We had an early release @ 1:30.
The day pretty much flew by. 
We played lots of games, went on a nature
walk, read lots of stories & had a candies!
 


We had cupcakes!
 
 
I wore stretchy pants...again ;)
*yes, this is how i went to school on the last day!*
 
These are the bags that i made for my kids.



The pictures I feel do not do them justice BUT they loved them.
   
I included candy, fruit snacks, pencils, erasers, bookmarks,
a special poem, stickers etc.
They also got a silly straw on the outside.
 
My helper :)
* we made these last week *
 
I got a nice break at lunch & i got read more in my book FINALLY!!
i am almost half way through & I am so ready to read more in the series! 
 
I made a delicious dinner last night.
   
Tilapia, mashed taters, & asapargus with a soy and honey sauce.
 
Now that I am done with school for the day...
a nice nap on the couch & DIY projects are going to be filling my afternoon.
 
 
haha I am nerd!
yesterday's OOTD 

tomorrow? laying out & the gym.
yeah I am gonna get used to this!
 
Happy Hump Day!!
linking up with Shanna.
 

 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm kinda jealous of the crazy straws, those things are always just too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! Can't wait to see what you have planned for blogging this summer! DIY projects?? Could you please send me the recipe for your asparagus recipe? Your whole meal looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to explain how insanely jealous I am right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous you are done!

    sooooooooo ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww those bags are so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)