Friday, May 31, 2013

TGIF {confessional friday}

FRIIIDAY :) Thank god!
well i guess wednesday was like my friday for two months? hahah
Anyways I am glad it's friday! It was overcast and not hot enough for 
pool weather so i skipped the laying out yesterday.... womp :(
I hope it is better today!

I am pretty ready for this weekend because I am going to Warrensburg to help
my sister move into her very first apartment tomorrow! I am so excited
for her & cannot wait to get her all kinds of decorations for her place!

But before i head out to the grocery store & hobbly lobby
where i plan on getting kale & trying kale chips....
I am linking up with the gorgeous Leslie for

Confessional Friday

I confess...

...that I am kinda jealous of  my boo lindsey for buying her first house! She is 22 and just
closed on her first house. Granted I know
 I am in zero financial position to buy a house, 
i am still kinda jealous she has this place
AND SO MUCH TO DECORATE!!

...that i am a little too excited that my apartment got a new a treadmill & have been
in the gym before 9am both yesterday and today...gotta start somewhere?

...I wish i could be in my classroom already. I know I probably won't
be able to get in until most likely July, but I am psycho and would have been in there
yesterday if I could have!

...i continue to run into D's footboard of his bed & this is what happens..
it's even darker now... just in time for shorts weather
 *ignore cellulite*

...I am still obssessed as ever with 'Cops' I have been watching it EVERY day
lately..D thinks I am crazy.
Oh & hardcore pawn is in there too.

...Real Housewives of New Jersey starts Sunday & I cannot effing wait!
#prostitutionwhore #tableflips 

...i have polished off half a bag of Dove Dark Chocolates in less than a week.
ALL BY MYSELF.


&&& just a little funny for friday of Lindsey & I teasing our hair..
before smoothing it out...
#bighairdontcare

any confessions this week?
have a great weekend lovers!!
 

 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

9 comments:

  1. B watches alllll the real life Cop shows ALL the time! Seriously we saw the same episode twice this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that bruise is pretty intense! no more running into things! = ) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my guy friends is about to move into his first house. I'm so freaking jealous. I wish I had all that space to paint and decorate. And I'm FREAKING excited for RHONJ Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some Big hair & I lv it...I can't wait for RHONJ!!!! RHONJ Twitter party?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELL YES at getting on the treadmill before 9AM those two days! That's awesome! Keep it up girlfriend. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha that is HUGE hair. love it. that bruise looks terrible, I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I love the hair! Tutorial please!
    (I think I've told you this before, but i just love it that much!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy bruise, Batman. Yikes! Be careful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's only taken you a week to eat 1/2 the bag of dove chocolates?! Girl, I ate 1/2 the bag in a day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)