Thursday, May 16, 2013

one whole year?

So i was informed yesterday that my
 bloggiversary was tuesday


 
and i had no idea. I guess I don't really think about it because when i first started
i sucked...
 
There was zero 'meat' aka anything worth reading when i first started.
i didn't know what i was doing... I didnt really start following blogs til late
summer or doing anything really with my blog until late summer.
I would post..maybe once a week and nothing of substance..
 
HOWEVER, i feel like i have come quite a long way since then
and i am amazed that anyone wants to read this silly thing i write.

 
I get the sweetest comments each and everyday and I feel so blessed to have 'met'
so many of you. I am thankful to each & every reader I have and that you
take them time out of your day to come & read the nonsense that is Silly Incantations.
I still feel like a total NEWBIE (baha) in the bloggy world but i love where
i am headed and I love that i get to share my journey (to God knows where)
with you each week!

 
 
I went through some tough stuff the last six months and I KNOW
for a fact that this blog & all the beautiful women i have met through it
helped make it 10 times easier. I do not know
if i could have gotten through it without you or this blog.
I am so blessed and I cannot wait to see what the next year
has in store for me or le blog.
 
 
CHEERS BABES
TO THE NEXT YEAR!
 
oooooh BTW
the winner of my giveaway was emily.
CONGRATS LADY!!
You should have an email in your inbox!
 


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Aww happy blogiversary! woohoo! I can't wait to work on your design this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl! Happy Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary! You are definitely one of my faves! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary!!! I love your blog and you! Thank you for good laughs and smiles everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sarah! Such an exciting accomplishment :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)