Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Nitty Gritty

HAPPPPY TUESDAY!
four days til friday baby!
 we can make it!!

the weather is absoultely amazing today!!
My windows are open in my classroom & its amazing.

So i started my 30 in 30 for May yesterday.
efffff. i hate running.
 someone make me love it.
it killed, it sucked but i am determined to make
my stomach flatter & my legs less jiggle jaggley.
end of story.
anywhoooos, i saw this floating around the bloggy sphere a week or so ago.
i have no idears where it started, but since i am guessing no one
has copyright on these questions, i am not looking it up.
i am too exhausted. sry boutcha.


I am gettin' down to the nitty gritty of sarah..
ya know, me :)

1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?
oh gosh this is a hard one. I think I would try to worry less. I worry SO MUCH, about every thing. From big things to tiny things, i worry. It causes me so much stress & loss of sleep.  I also think that in my last relationship i would have out myself first more. I wouldn't have given in & did everything he wanted to do. I worried (see that worry again) that he wouldn't want to be with me if i chose to do what i wanted to asked him to something different. I am trying hard to be more up front & out spoken in my new relationship (if you wanna call it that, we are not offish or anything as of yet)



2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

 I see myself still teaching in a classroom where i feel confident in all my abilities. I will hopefully have completed my masters (i still need to figure out what i wanna do) and possibly married/engaged.


 

3. Do you honestly want kids?
heck yah! I want at least 3.
  
4. What has been the best moment of your life so far?
 oh geez, this is hard because i have only lived 23 short years. But i think it is a tie between walking across that stage at college graduation, knowing that it was FINALLY over && getting offered my first teaching job and knowing all the hard work starting i college to all the applying had finally paid off:)

5. What is your life theme song?
 yikes, i love music, but i think as of right now i'd go with--
'every storm runs out of rain' by Gary Allan. I went through an awful time last winter and there were days getting out of bed was painful. I couldn't breathe and I cried more times than not. I never thought it would get better, i never thought i would get better. I clung to this song every time it came on and eventually things did get better and i found out how to be happy again, it just takes time
just like eventually 'every storm runs out of rain'

6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die?
I want to travel. I want to go over seas and see as many new cultures as i can!
I want to experience new foods & see gorgeous architecture.





7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be?
 I want to be known as a compassionate person who was kind and helped anyone she could.

8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc), what would it be?
 uhh is it bad if i say rob a bank. I of course never would, but
girlfrannn needs to pay off her student loans!

9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life?
Getting past the break up in December. There were days i didn't want to get out of bed, but i had to because i had kiddos to teach and laying in bed would never make me feel better. I had to just keep pressing on and getting through that was probably the toughest thing ever, i am still getting better.
there are some days that are hard but they are becoming fewer & fewer.
Source: imgfave.com via Sarah on Pinterest

10. Summarize yourself in one word.
sassy.
duh.


there ya have it.
the nitty gritty of moi.
did ya enter my fave things giveaway??
NOPE?


xo   

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Let's go travel together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you a totally new and different and way more awesome person since December. ahhhh love it! this too shall pass is never more true. love reading this!!
    and i'd totally rob that bank with you. pay off some debt and go to the BEACH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traveling is among my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. loved this girl. we have so many similarities. unbelievable.

    love the song, every storm runs out of rain. it is one of my theme songs right now.

    this too shall pass is also repeated on a daily basis for me right now. :( sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traveling is HANDS DOWN my favorite hobby and what I spend the majority of my $$$ on. It's worth every.single.penny. In the words of Nike just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love posts like these! Congrats on overcoming a shitty break up; I went through that a couple of years ago. I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to get out of bed... but look at us now! :) I'm doing the 30 miles in 30 days challenge this month too and though running isn't my favorite activity in the world, it's an awesome feeling when you hit your goals! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least 3 kids?? Gurl you cray cray.
    Haha I love the run like you stole something one. That's probably the only reason I'd ever run. I stole something, or a lawn gnome is chasing me.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)