Thursday, May 9, 2013

Just a moment.


hi friends.
eveidently it is monsoon season in springfield, mo! FML.
it is crazy raining & cold! NO BUENO!!
 
teacher appreciation week presses on & today we got a few coupons & doughnuts!
yahh...i already ate half of it when i remember i am a  blogger & should
photograph it.
 
coupons- free sonic drink, free cookies from McCallsiters, & one to a local restaurant.
 
I know a lot of you are doing that May challenge. I chose not to only because it is too much
pressure & honestly i wasn't that inspired by all the topics each day.
don't get me wrong, most of them are fabYOUlous, but i digress
i did like today's idea
Day 9, Thursday: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)


so i debated a bit if i wanted to take pictures of myself & things at school or not
& i decided that i am here so much and i do truly enjoy it.


this is a picture of my desk at work.
now since i am subbing, i would prefer it organized a lot differently
BUT since it is not my space to re do, i cannot...
but this is what i look at right when i start my day.
now onto my 30 in 30 challenge!
Nikki is doing this link up & i am joining in.
my goal is to complete it this month. I fell really short last time.
jumping back on the wagon. I have been tracking
my food as well!
think skinny, think skinny.
Week 1-
total miles: 6.81
miles left to go: 23.19
still trucking along!! i didn't work out tuesday...i am kicking myself for it, but gotta move on!
 I am hitting the gym tonight after work to get in a few more miles.
Hopefully this weekend will be nice &
I can get a friend or two to go on a walk with me!

fingers crossed!!
Tomorrow is friday ladies!
let's do this!

PS go enter my giveaway
it ends tomorrow!!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I wish I was more motivated to run.
    I can't wait until you decorate your own classroom and share it with us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning girly.

    Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to my fellow teacher :)
    ummm for the record I can not wait for it to be friday tomorrow!!

    Whole school field trip to the Science Museum wore the crap out of me...wishing it was Friday today and this gloomy, rainy weather just makes me want to cuddle up with a blanket, good book and a movie. meh. you should probably not live in MO so we could have a girls day! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are ahead of me!! haha I am going to play major catch up this weekend. I do that with food all the time...I am half way done and I think dang it I should have Instagrammed that! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy teacher appreciation week! yay for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great with the 30 in 30! Looks like you got some great goodies for Teacher Appreciation week too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)