Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Fancies {memorial day edition}

We made  it!!!!
Three day weekend here we comeeeeee!
too effing bad i still have a day & a half of school
left next week.
gahhhhh.
I am not sure exactly my plans for this weekend BUT I am pretty
sure I will be headed to Branson for at least a day to see my
muffin Lindsey! I am loving the fact I have a three day weekend

so I am Linking up for Friday Fancies.
This week is obviously all about Memorial Day Wear!
here is what I put together---



FF-memorial day



My favorite thing about spring/summer is BBQs...if you didn't already know.
I LOVE representing my Cards so pairing that with jean shorts & sunglasses
is my perfect BBQ look.
Secondly, I know there always a lot of concerts, specifically country, around Memorial Day
so a little plaid dress & cowboy boots is my favorite thing to wear
to any country concert. Swipe on some red polish & you got yourself
an American holiday outfit


What are you wearing this weekend??
What are your plans??

HAPPY FRIDAY BABES!
Get down with your bad self this weekend!



See ya next week!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfits!! I'm ready for this long weekend. Hope you like your design! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid and boots! Can't go wrong with this pair:)
    XOXO
    Ty

    Please check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! the concert wear is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Love that dress with teh boot and the nail polish! So cute! I chose a teal boatish outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits would make the Cards proud. Hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)