Friday, May 10, 2013

cheeeers to the weekend

WE MADE IT :)
it is the weekend & i can get down with that!



The weather is suppose to be gorgeous for next few days
& I am going to take full advantage of it!!
I will be playing outside A LOT!!!
bbq? yes please.
I do not have any definite plans as of yet but
lindsey is coming up so we are gonna have a grand ole' time!


so onto friday fancies!! I loved this link up!!
It was all about weekend wear!!
FF weekend wear 




now if we were all being honest here
this is what i actually look like on the weekends...
buttt if i was actually trying the outfits up there would be what I would choose!!


HAPPY FRIDAY LOVEEEERS!
have a great weekend!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I pretty much look the same as you do on the weekends. :) Happy Friday, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! I pretty much like that on the weekends as well, I always tell my H that unless we're going out somewhere expect me in sweats/t-shirts around the house :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday!! I'm so excite its supposed to be beautiful out. I look like that also on the weekends and I'm proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR HAIR. Like I have a hair crush and wished when I grew my hair out it would look like that. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please do a tutorial on how you do you hair? I love it!
    Muchas gracias and happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha I like what you actually wear on the weekends, I can so relate!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)