Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I am LOVING!

Happy Hump Day!
Well Friends it looks like we made it half way through this week!!
thank god.

last night i did a whole lotta nothing.
literally i went through a few boxes of teaching stuff & watched food network.
yeah...i didnt even have dinner. i just had a few snacks.
what is going on with me..

get it together sarah!!

Tonight D & I are going to this HUGE book close out.
well i don't know if it 'close out' is the best word, but the local libraries etc
bring TONS of books & sell them super cheap.
and we all know momma love a bargain! duhh.
 I am trying to stock upfor my classroom!
 I am really excited to see it & spend some monies!

ANYWHOOS I wanted to share with you something that i am
LOVING!

one.
Scentsy. I am obsessed. Now I won't lie i want a new (or two) warmers
& I don't just use the scentsy brand..i have used better homes & garden
from walmart, but I love them! I have 3-4 scentsy waxes plus 2-3 from
BH&G!
but advice--how long do you lets yours burn? I have had two wax squares burning in mine
for abut 2 weeks..I usually turn it on when i get home,  then try to remember
to turn it off when i go to bed, but after two weeks... i cant really smell it anymore.
any tips???
I love this warmer!

two.
I am loving my long term sub position. It was is stressful because coming in
at the end of the year & trying to plan is HARD! Things were left in a bit of a mess
but I am working past it & trying to get things smoothed out!
I will share more about it next week!
But the kiddos are great & i jut adore them :)

three.
spring weather. Granted it has been crappy around here the last two days
this weekend aws GORGEOUS! I cannot wait til the back & forth weather stops
and it is just beautiful spring days :)
Windows down, country music up & barefeet..
it makes my heart happy!
How effing cute??
makes my heart melt!

four.
new nail polishes. I swear I am turning into Allie.
I keep buying new nail polishes & have been re painting my nails
every other day it feels like.
here are a few colors I am diggin'

 
i lvoe this spattered look.
 
five.
all my gorgeous followers :) thank you so much for following me
and being even the least bit interested in what I have to say!
I know i promised a give away at 100 members...well i TOTALLY
forgot. /badblogger.
BUT i am shoppin this weekend & i will get it all set up for next
week for me one hundred & thirty something give away :)

XO pretty ladies!
see ya tomorrow!
post signature

10 comments:

  1. I am sick of this rain, but loving the Spring temps!

    If you need any help with the giveaway let me know!

    love you pretty!

    P.S. I had a weird dream about you last night lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. all kinds of good stuff! love it. enjoy your book sale tonight with the boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that pink nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need spring. It's raining and cold here and I'm totally over it. (well you're not far, your weather is probably the same.) I need warm!
    I leave my scentsy on pretty much all the time. I turn it on in the morning, turn it off before bed. It definitely doesn't smell as strongly after awhile, so when I'm not so lazy I just use smaller chunks of the wax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too leave my Scentsy warmers on 24/7. PS, I sell the junk so I have plenty on stock! I believe they say the cubes are supposed to last about 10+ hrs, since I leave mine on 24/7 sometimes mine die out within a day or two. I LOVE the new leopard plug-in that they've got out. Works fab in my bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of Scentsy! :) I want 2 or 3 or more new warmers as well :)

    love the teal and matte pink nail polish! :)

    I am glad you are loving your long-term sub position. that is so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cousin started selling for Scentsy a couple years ago and she got me hooked but now I just get refills from Walmart too. When I am done with a scent I put the top of the warmer in the freezer for an hour or two then it slides out (or pops out after you bang it on the garbage can). If I am just going to use the same scent I'll just add more cubes until it can't handle anymore.

    I am in the same boat on eating lately. I've been alone this week so after work I'll just grab some pretzels and spinach dip then follow it with an ice cream sandwich. I now have zero energy and my pants are fitting weird (not loose mind you) so maybe I will learn my lesson tonight.
    They Call Me Gypsy Queen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use 4 Scentsy squares in my tart burner and I'm usually able to let it go all day for about a week. I second sticking the burner into the freezer to get the wax out. Easiest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that 1st polish Essie's Turquoise & Caicos? If so GET IT! It's one of my favs currently ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with scentsy too! We have 4 in our house, plus one in a box from our ski condo. It's out of hand, but with dogs and a house that 50 bajillion Air Force families have lived in, it's a necessity. Ours are on 24/7 too, and I try to replace them once a week or so.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)