Thursday, April 25, 2013

WELL IT'S OFFICIAL



I WILL BE TEACHING 3RD GRADE NEXT YEAR!!!


for anyone who does not follow on me on twitter
(@LittleRed809 ..shamless plug)

I found out yesterday
i will officially be teaching 3rd grade next year in a town close to springfield!
I am beyond words excited! 

So I interviewed a week ago yesterday! 
I got offered the position last Thursday...and I HAVE HAD TO WAIT
to tell anyone until yesterday! I had to be approved by the school board
before it was 'official' but as of yesterday at 11:30 I was officially offered the job
and i will be signing my contract hopefully by the end of the week!

i cried.
both times.
when he offered me the job & yerterday when he said it was official!




GAH it has been so hard keeping it a secret!

here is what i wore to the interview

&&& not to brag
(but i totes am)
I actually interviewed at another building in the same 
district & got a job offer from that principal too.
Since i had already accepted the 3rd grade position
I had to decline that principals offer, BUT it feels so wonderful to have gotten
2 job offers from them same district, 
i feel like I am truly suppose to be there!
That's what i wore to that interview.

I am feeling so incredibly blessed and excited and nervous
all at the same time!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE CONTINUOUS
SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME!


you guys are beyond words wonderful!!


post signature

24 comments:

  1. i am SOOOOOO happy for you and SO proud of you!
    they are SO lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEKK!!! I am soooo happy & excited for you!!!! You will do an AMAZING job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!!! Love that gif - I cannot stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud for you muffin! And doesn't that toddlers and tiaras girl creep you out? She creeps me out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I do my student teaching in the fall, but this time next year I hope to be as lucky as you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Love the gifs (as always) she is so crazy but I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh<33 sending major teacher love. you go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU CONGRATS OMG AMAZING!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is great! :D
    Totally gonna follow you on Twitter now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats love! that is so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! So exciting!!! Just curious to know what the interview process was like???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhhhh!!!!!! So, so, so excited for you! Girl, you go ahead & brag! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Great job girl! wishing you all the best!
    PS Following you now on twitter @ToriGStyled = )

    ReplyDelete
  14. EEEKKKK! Hooray! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoo hoo!!! Congrats hun that's HUGE news!!! I'll be toasting to fabulous you this weekend :)

    P.S. I requested you on twitter... I'm not sure why we weren't tweet buds yet :-P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)