Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

GOOOD MORNING BEAUTIES!!
how was your weekend? Mine was pretty dang good!
I am so over monday already.
I tried to schedule this post..but alas i am an idiot
and it didn't work.. so the post is late..
I am subbing today, i hope i have time to go outside! The weather has been
beautiful lately! Lovin it.

what would a monday be without a weekend recap.
as always  I am linking up with the fabulous Sami for
 weekend shenanigans.

get your hiney over there & link up too!

mmmkay onto my weekend.

Friday after work I raced home & changed and got ready for dinner
with two of my gal pals, Tori & Audrey! We had the best time
drinking margs (half price happy hour..EFF YAH) and delicious food.
I went to town on a jalepeno burger! We got to sit downtown on the patio
of my fave restaurant down there. It was gorgeous outside.

dinner outfit 
Top; f21

Then after that I came home changed & went to this BBQ/gathering
to meet up with a few friends. It was a great time just sitting outside drinking an
ice cold bud light.
*note i didnt eat at the BBQ, i am not that much of an animal*
After that I meandered over to my fave karaoke bar with Jess and a few of her
friends who were visiting from St. Charles.
Man friend joined us out and it was great time.
I did NOT have too many brews and did NOT make any type of 
foolery. AKA no dancing awkwardly alone. I did this so I would be semi productive on saturday..

Shocking, i know.
OOTN
Jacket; f21 Top; TJ MAXX 12 dollla honey!

Saturday was spent lounging & deep cleaning my kitchen.
I swept, mopped & got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floor.
shiiit.
Lindsey & I went to get mexican & then frozen custard.
OMG, i cannot even tell you how great it was.
i ate way to much.
windows down & ratty pony tail
don't currrr.

after dinner we watched hunger games & i passed the eff out..
at 11pm. WILD SUNDAY?
pretty much.

Sunday was spent WAYYYY lazy! Man Friend & I
woke up and laid around until 10 am at which time, being the fabulous lady I am
made waffles. 
I used my waffle iron for the first time & they were fab.
I think next time I will leave them in there a bit longer so that they are little crisper.
Then i made him watch harry potter because...wait for it..

HE HAS NEVER SEEN IT!!
NOR READ THE BOOKS??

WHHHAT?
I had to change that asap!
 
I told him he is a lucky ducky that i like him because it could have been a deal breaker.
we only watched the first movie, and he said it was good.
he lies... but hey at least he sat through it :)

We spent the remainder of the day watching Cardinal baseball then the ACMs..
god luke bryan & blake shelton...i want to dirty things to both of you.
:)

Pretty fab weekend if i do say so myself!!
How was yours??
Is anyone still in shock that it is april?
yeah..me too.

Okay I am outta here!
XO    
     


post signature

9 comments:

  1. fun weekend!!! and CUUUUUUUUUTE outfits!
    I have never seen any of the HP's either. And I read only the first book!

    co!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits lady!!! Love your boots!!
    Glad you had a fab weekend!!
    love ya
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great weekend lol I too want to do dirty things to both of them...but then again who doesn't! I love your Karen from Mobwives gif image, boy that episode last night was wild. I hope you have a great day! Make sure you check out my current giveaway on my blog at http://southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that first f21 top! love it! I can't schedule posts... it never works for me, obviously I'm an idiot. & Luke & Blake at the ACMs?! Can't get enough! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that your still hanging out with this man friend! Minus the HP business he sounds like a cool guy ;) Mexican and Froyo sound magical AND I fell asleep at like 10 on Saturday soooo ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh waffles. NOW I WANT BREAKFAST FOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfits are super cute :)

    And ditto the eff yeah on the 1/2 price margaritas! YUM!

    And ummmmm I had the same problem with my husband when we first met. He had never watched nor read any of the H Pizzles! Seriously!? That changed pretty quickly as I made him watch them, and then he read Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows since the movies hadn't come out yet and he wanted to know what happened. We now have HP marathons and live happily ever after lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i always love your posts girl, thanks for making Monday not seem so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love! Looks like you had a great weekend :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)