Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans


GOOOOD MORNING :)

Monday is here again & i actually welcome the betch 
with open arms!

On Friday I got called to long term sub for the 
REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!!

wooooop woooop!
It will be in a second grade classroom. I am not sure why the teacher could
not complete the school year & i am sure I will find out more info
when I get to school today!
I AM SOOO excited!!
 I cannot wait to meet the kiddos &  i hope we have a wonderful
rest of the year.

OKAY on to my weekend shenanigans!
 Linking up with my girrrrl

Friday I subbed all day in PE, we played kickball all day..can't complain.
Then after work I headed to Warrensburg. My sister goes to school
up there & it was family weekend for this organization she is in!
It is only a 2 hour or so drive...not too bad!
 I am pretty..
Carmel iced coffee

We all got in late & so we just hung out at the hotel & went to bed!

Saturday, we got going early! We did a little garage saling
around town, and then just did errands until it was time for the picnic
 that her organization put on.
It was a little chilly, but then sun was out so it was great!

 Em & I in the car
 Picnic
Mom & I at the picnic.

After the picnic they had trivia & a basket auction at on the buildings 
on campus. We didn't do that hot at trivia, BUT we raked in the baskets!

I got a teaching basket.
Emily got a kitchen & a coffee basket
My Aunt Kathy got a scrapbooking & kiddo basket (for her grandbabies)

WOOO SCOREEEE!
We had dinner at a local sports bar..YUMO.
I had Shock Top Cider for the first time..GOOOOOD :)

Sunday was pretty boring. We had a fab breakfast then I drove home.
I cleaned the apartment & laid around.
I am a bum.
Man Friend came over last night & we lounged and had a lazy dinner.
GORGEOUS weather though! I had the windows open all darn day!
LOVE IT!
Spring, i love you baby!

Which brings me to today!
Great weekend!

Alrighty I am off to school!
Hopefully the kids are ready for meeee!


happy monday babes!
4 days til friday!
XO



post signature

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job offer! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the long term sub!! Looks like you had a blast with the fam!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the long term sub job! Now, do you do the rest of the lesson planning or did the teacher who you are taking over for prepare the lessons?? Just curious. :) Looks like you had some great family time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the long term sub position!

    super exciting and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the long term sub job! Sounds like you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the subbing gig, that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so fun that you got to go visit your sister! I took a mini 2 hour road trip this weekend also! And congrats on the sub job =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol!! The opening GIF is amazing!! Yay for your subbing job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like an awesome weekend! Gotta love lazy Sundays. Those are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the job!! That's awesome news hun!

    P.S. I love sweatpants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for the long term sub assignment! That is so awesome!! Oh girl the minute I get to my house I put on sweatpants and don't take them off until I have to leave again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo-hoo, congrats on the long term sub, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray for the sub job!! :) Looks like a fun weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the job offer! Im your newest follower :)

    xo,
    loveandinbetween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)