Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans


Monday is here yet again, but I am totally okay with it
because this little lady is off work!! Four day weekend I am sad that
you are almost over, but you have been fabulous.

So as per monday protocol I am linking up with my
gorgeous friend Sami for Weekend Shenanigans!

Friday was my friend Hannah's birthday! We had dinner at one of my
fave places, Houlihans. They have half price long islands & half price apps.
sign me up.
We went there & then headed out to my fave karaoke bar.
I am terrible blogger who took ZERO photos. Man friend came & all the girls loved him :)
things are still going good on that front, but not totally ready to share him here yet..
i am afraid i will jinx myself...

Saturday I headed back to STL for easter weekend.
it effing rained the entire way home. Now they highway home to & from springfield
is BORRRRRING. it is three hours on one straight highway all alone.
it was literally torrential rain. SICK.



then it rained all evening here. We dyed some easter eggs & then i went to get a drink
with two friends from high school I hadn't seen in years. 
i ended up back on the couch watching big bang by 11:30.
what a grandma.

Sunday I was up and at 'em by 8:15! We had an extremely relaxing day. The weather
was stunning. We went to my cousin's house for a late easter breakfast.

 me&my seeeester

me&momma

We got little easter baskets.. yep at 23 I am still racking them in!
thanks mom :)
I also got scratch offs from my aunt kathy && this girl won 15 bucks!!
AND reeses eggs?  WAHOO! 



We sat on the patio & chatted. I love barefoot weather!

mom&aunt kathy

The rest of the day was spent with the windows down stretched out on the couch
watching movies...the proposal? yes please.

OH and in case you were wondering...
I GET TO EAT CHEESE AGAIN!!

I am heading out to lunch with momma & then back to springfield.
Cardinals first game is tonight & I cannot wait to watch!!

GO BIRDS!!!!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. i love barefoot weather too - FINALLY STL - FINALLY!

    enjoy your cheese AND RHOC TONIGHT. best day ever for you i'd say! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE barefoot weather. I'm kind of jealous that I don't get Easter baskets anymore :(

    I did meet Brad's family, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you can stay awake until 11:30! I can't even do that. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want barefoot weather, sandal weather! It rained here for my whole 3 day weekend...boo! Bring on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun weekend! Lucky you for the 4 day weekend that is awesome! I think today is our first day of nice weather I am excited!! :) have a great week girlie!
    - Pam
    http://yesitiskevin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be cheering along with you!! GO CARDS!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog. Stopping over from weekly shenanigans. New follower

    http://lifeinhigheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love bare foot weather, I guess that is a perk of living in the South. It was so nice here last weekend as well! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing wrong with hitting the couch for some quality Sheldon time and LOVING the "Fat Monica" gif!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for visiting family. boo for it being a boring drive.
    and uh...I am 29 and I got an easter back. I better get one when I am 30 too! or else....

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAYAYAY for cheese! I'm so excited for you haha. Woo hoo for easter baskets.. I didn't get one this year sadz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's rained on my weekend too, boo! And barefoot weather...sign me up!!
    Found you from the link up :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)