Friday, April 19, 2013

Pit & Peak


friday, hello old friend.
glad you got your ass here!
took your sweet time huh?


So this post is coming to you late because I had a crazy morning
& then subbed all day in gym class..thus no computer access.
merp./
PS we played kickball all day...yah my day was better than yours
:)

I am so glad it's friday!
 I will be heading out to meet up with my 
family at my sister's school for her family weekend!
 I am so excited to see them!!

BUT today & I am linking up
with two gorgeous gals for 
Pit & Peak

button

Pit-Worst Part of your week.
Peak- Best Part of your week!

I am not vlogging this week because honestly i never got around to it!
/badblogger.

anywhooos.

let's get the bad stuff out of the way..
 Pit: 
Getting passed up for those jobs i really wanted .
It was tough. I was really bummed out, BUT I am staying positive & moving forward.

 
Read more about it here


Peak:
Finishing some DIY projects. I made a lotion/perfume stand for my bathroom.
I will share next week!

Have a great date night with D. After having a rough day going out for a good dinner
& ice cream made me feel a lot better. Swell guy :)


MMMKAY that is all i got for ya.
short & sweet.

Happy Friday babes! 
Bring on the weeeeekend!


XO


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your lotion/perfume stand!

    Yay for great date nights!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)