Monday, April 29, 2013

it's monday...so that means a weekend recap, right?


HEYO!
Happy Monday lovies!
How was everyone's weekend?
Mine was pretty fab, i won't lie.

But alas Monday is here again....eff em ell.
The weather is absolutely stunning! High of 81 degrees!
I cant wait to see my second graders though...i am such a teacher nerd!
I miss them! 

So I s'pose since it's monday I will give ya my weekend recap!
Of course I am linking up with Miss Shenanigans herself, Sami
for Weekend Shenanigans!

Friday,WTF it effing rained all day. It sucked! It was cold
and awful out! After work I came home & laid on the couch until about 8pm
when i gathered my life  laundry and went to man friend's place. Literally
I did laundry and fell asleep by 10:15. LAME.
But hey when it is monsoon weather I cannot be expected to put on button 
pants & hit the town....well not anymore at least!
Oh we did start mad men on netflix!
I think I am gonna like it...we are only two eps in though.

Saturday, we did NOT sleep in.
GO US!
 Probs because i was in bed when many of my friends
were just hitting the town. We got up & D made breakfast. Homemade breakfast
sandwiches..YUMO Then we headed out to this flea market type place.
There was so much to look at.


I picked up these little mason jar mugs
5 bucks for all four!
STEEEEAL!

 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps0c31a91e.jpg
OOTD
old school VS sweat shirt & sperrys

Then that evening I went out for little girls night
downtown! It was a great time! We had a pot luck before hand
& there was many delicious foods & wines!

Sunday,
  photo DSC01699_zpsbb3c6e67.jpg
even though I was feeling a bit rough, I got up &
cleaned a little. Then D came to get me and we ran errands all day
and went to lunch. Then there was lots of napping!!
We went to a BBQ at our friend's house and it was SO NICE!
The weather was gorgeous and the food was even better :)

 photo DSC01690_zps7047862c.jpg

Which brings me here!
The sun is out & I am about to head in to see my second graders :)
 Hope your monday is treatin ya right!



XO



post signature

9 comments:

  1. sounds like a relaxing weekend. I also had a relaxing, super bummed it's monday again lol

    newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! you are so happy and that makes me happy!

    enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fab weekend!! So glad you're happy with D and that things are going well.

    And if it makes you feel better...B and I laid down at like 5pm last night and watched TV and fell asleep. Haha. We're old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mason jars! Glad you had a great week = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a relaxing weekend! I hate doing laundry, but don't you feel so accomplished when it's all done (and folded?)

    Super jealous of those mason jars! Do you have any ideas for them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're enjoying your second graders! PS, I love your barbecue outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the perfect relaxing weekend, enjoy that warm weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha napping always fixes wine hangovers :) Your hair looks purrrty.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)